Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to change from O2 contract to pay-as-you-go

• 09-01-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Please help! In October, I changed my O2 contract for my Sony Ericsson K800i from 35 euro per month to 25 euro per month, eliminating a text bundle add-on, after telling them I was moving over to the UK but would be returning to Ireland frequently. This has happened as predicted but I don't really use the number often enough, and well less than half of my talktime is used. I think I need to get out of this. Is it correct that I have to wait till the seventh month of the contract to get out? Could I possibly change to pay-as-you-go? My UK number is pay-as-you-go and I'm reluctant to go on contract over there if I'm going to continue screwing things up with my phone deals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

gabria wrote: »
    Please help! In October, I changed my O2 contract for my Sony Ericsson K800i from 35 euro per month to 25 euro per month, eliminating a text bundle add-on, after telling them I was moving over to the UK but would be returning to Ireland frequently. This has happened as predicted but I don't really use the number often enough, and well less than half of my talktime is used. I think I need to get out of this. Is it correct that I have to wait till the seventh month of the contract to get out? Could I possibly change to pay-as-you-go? My UK number is pay-as-you-go and I'm reluctant to go on contract over there if I'm going to continue screwing things up with my phone deals

As with most mobile phone companies. You will need to wait out till your contract is ready. Meaning you will have to pay your €25 a month until your contract is over. You cannot switch over to pay as you go, unless you finish your contract. Just wait it out for the next couple of months.

Advertisement