Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowed out?

• 09-01-2010 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭

LIT isn't frozen or snowed over is it?

I'm really hoping it is but it must be a long shot!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Gotta text from our class rep:

College is opening Monday for the time being but if it snows considerably today or tomorrow, they will be reviewing the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Its expected to snow a good bit tomorrow, so I guess we wont know til tomorrow evening if its closed or not.

Its expected to snow a good bit tomorrow, so I guess we wont know til tomorrow evening if its closed or not.

Which a complete and utter pain in the arse for us having to get buses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

they will probably cancel the exams.

just got an e-mail for letterkenny IT and they have cencelled their's for monday.

Who in LIT is having exams this week?

• Advertisement

Apparently Thomond Village has no water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Many students from far off places are deciding not to make the journey via car anyway, so college will be dead tomorrow.

From what I hear, many of the houses in the Caherdavin area that were not occupied over the Christmas, have frozen water tanks in the attic. Showers are not working and Limerick Council have cut back on the water supply.

As for exams, mine start on Friday. I hope this will be not as bad by then.

Advertisement