Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Help Needed

Options
  • 09-01-2010 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Guys & Girls

With the way things are at the moment, if anyone knows anybody in need of help over the few days I will be free to help anyone in need of help. Shopping needed etc. I am in Carlow town. Anyone else who wants to volunteer post here and we'll see how can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Guys & Girls

With the way things are at the moment, if anyone knows anybody in need of help over the few days I will be free to help anyone in need of help. Shopping needed etc. I am in Carlow town. Anyone else who wants to volunteer post here and we'll see how can help.

Thanks

yeh +1 I'll help in anyway possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

Indeed, great idea! I'm free most of the time and in Carlow town itself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fair play one and all, I wonder if local radio could put people in touch as perhaps the elderly most in need might not be online?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

+1 from me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Lads i live in waterford so i can't really offer my services unfortunately, but on behalf of anyone who does avail of your help, i'd like to thank ye for being such kind hearted people. Great to see such community spirit still alive, well done to all of you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

Am available on weekends no problem.

Advertisement