Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone/BT Exceed 30GB Allowance, Consequences..?

• 09-01-2010 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've searched but didn't come across anything.

Like many on here I was with BT but am now with Vodafone. I have benefited from an upgrade to 3mb from 1mb and download allowance of 30GB to 10GB.

When I was with BT I used to consistently download around 30GB and nothing was ever said.

Since the move to Vodafone I have been hitting around 60GB every month. Due to the faster connection.

Just wondering how Vodafone are dealing with this excessive use? Will the throttle me or charge me extra at the end of the month?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If your worried about your cap Vodafone offer a cap add-on of 30GB for about 4e extra a month, you may find it useful

Contact Vodafone to request this to be added to your account or contact then via the vodafone forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

Advertisement