Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cinerama top 10 movies of the year

• 09-01-2010 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Im not sure if this has been posted already but can someone post up the cinerama critics top ten movies of the year. I need some suggestions for movies as i cant think of any new ones to get myself. I hope there snot too many vampire ones though..they seemed all the rage this year when i got a chance to listen!

also does anyone know of a website or resource which gives a top 100 underated movies/or movies which are good but may have slipped under the radar?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Caz the techy desk cinerama person here.
    The cinerama's all seemed mad into the vampire films alright, I've asked gavin to post them up here. They are on the cinerama facebook page too if you are into that kinda thing.

One film I loved that wasn't in the top ten was Moon. It's been discovered the moon is a great source of energy and it's about the person who lives up on the moon looking after the energy harvesting. Directed by David bowies son. Really really really good film, I saw it 3 times in the cinema!

Also Man on Wire, I think that was last year. Documentary about mad man who puts wires up between mad high buildings and walks across. Sounds boring but really good too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cinerama

Im not sure if this has been posted already but can someone post up the cinerama critics top ten movies of the year. I need some suggestions for movies as i cant think of any new ones to get myself. I hope there snot too many vampire ones though..they seemed all the rage this year when i got a chance to listen!

also does anyone know of a website or resource which gives a top 100 underated movies/or movies which are good but may have slipped under the radar?

cheers

Hi Rakebackblogger

Gavin from Cinerama here. I'm not a fan of the vampire phenomenon either and I was surprised to find TWO in my top ten movies of the year. If I'm honest, it kind of annoyed me :)

Anyway, here are my top ten movies of the year...

1. 500 Days Of Summer
    2. Synechoche, New York
    3. Up
    4. The Wrestler
    5. Slumdog Millionaire
    6. Where The Wild Things Are
    7. Let The Right One In
    8. Watchmen
    9. Thirst
    10. The Informant!

You can find Sarah-Anne's, David's and Mike's on Cinerama's facebook page.

Advertisement