Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack L in Ennis

• 09-01-2010 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hiya, Looking for tickets for Jack L on the 30th of January? anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

kaat3010 wrote: »
    Hiya, Looking for tickets for Jack L on the 30th of January? anyone?

Ticketmaster maybe??? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kaat3010

Excuse me smart ass. I tried to book tickets thru website on Friday nite at 12 and it was impossible, saying that it might have been sold out. Hence the question.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'd ring Glór directly, they normally have a few left back for sale directly 065.6843103

Clareman, thanks for your kind advise. I actually managed to order tickets during the day :).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Excellent, Jack L is a great performer and glor is a great venue, enjoy your evening's entertainment :)

• Advertisement

Thanks, I will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

kaat3010 wrote: »
    Excuse me smart ass. I tried to book tickets thru website on Friday nite at 12 and it was impossible, saying that it might have been sold out. Hence the question.

Hence the reply, maybe you should have added this comment to your question thus ruling out my answer. And thats Mr Smart Ass to you

Advertisement