Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A glimpse of David Icke.

• 09-01-2010 5:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht49ENqRiJI&feature=rec-fresh+div-f-3-HM

This is just to put more of a stop to the ignorance been sprouted by some people on this forum. We all have our opinions, but when you annouce someone as a NW0 agent without any back up or knowledge of the person can be seen as complete injustice and ignorant. i think the message is very clear of what I'm saying here and what is also explained cleary in the program.

David is a simple guy like everyone else spreading his truth and hes doing a very good job at it. Better than a lot out there.

So I just want to give this video so people can have another take on this, without been so harsh and judgmental of someone you may not really know much about. I'm not a blind follower of him either. I also don't agree with everything he says. I don't own any of his books and I don't go to his shows. But I am open minded and I do respect his work and how much he has done in this world with the ascension process of humanity.

Thoughts on his work would be welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Whats the Conspiracy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

mysterious wrote: »
    [But I am open minded and I do respect his work and how much he has done in this world with the ascension process of humanity.
    I feel obligated to ask. Eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

This is just to put more of a stop to the ignorance been sprouted by some people on this forum. We all have our opinions, but when you annouce someone as a NW0 agent without any back up or knowledge of the person can be seen as complete injustice and ignorant. i think the message is very clear of what I'm saying here and what is also explained cleary in the program.

David is a simple guy like everyone else spreading his truth and hes doing a very good job at it. Better than a lot out there.

So I just want to give this video so people can have another take on this, without been so harsh and judgmental of someone you may not really know much about. I'm not a blind follower of him either. I also don't agree with everything he says. I don't own any of his books and I don't go to his shows. But I am open minded and I do respect his work and how much he has done in this world with the ascension process of humanity.

Thoughts on his work would be welcomed.

Can I ask why you trust him, but not others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

im guessing the ascension process spoken about is something to do with the new age of enlightenment and our ascension to a higher lifeform spiritually or something similar to that.im a bit rusty on Icke's theories.

ive watched i think all movies on him i could find.i like alot of what he says. i dont know if i agree with all he says but i like it :)

its hard for me to take serious people who have a dream or vision especially when they took iawaska aswell.it would be more likely you would have a vision if you had been taking that stuff in the past. maybe it unlocks the pineal gland a bit and creates more dmt flowing afterwards.
    also the brilliant psychologist Carl Jung wrote about the collective conciousness.
    he beleved when the collective had a time of need someone amongst them would get the call to step up as it where and they sometimes got visions of there ancestors or hereoes from myth and folklore to guide them on there spiritual journey.
    i believe the visions Icke and alot of other researchers have had could be something to do with this collective conciousness.
    this for me also explains the reason for some shamanic rituals.
    its possible if the collective conciousness is real a good hit of dmt might bring you closer to your inner self where this collective conciousness has more meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

From Alex Jones:
    So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elistists, these power structures—all real, all true, all demonstrated by bills and executive orders and prime minsters, and premiers, and presidents. All real, meat and potatoes, something you can bite into. Something that is easily demonstrable. And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, "By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards." Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's assinine. It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all. It's like a turd in the punchbowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Place_within_the_conspiracism_genre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

I have been aware of Icke since he was on TV in the 80's. I'm old enough to remember the events that set him on a new path, and I have followed him over the last two decades - I've read him, seen his lectures, visited his website regularly etc. So although I have been critical of him in threads you've posted in recently I'm not, in fairness, "without any knowledge of the person".

here are some alternative glimpses of Icke

David Icke: Disinformation Agent (none other than Alex Jones)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_4TZ7EM11g

David Icke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret
    Arizona Wilder was David's "star witness" for his pivotal book "The Biggest Secret" where he introduced his reptilian theories. This article by someone who worked with Icke on his original draft of the book raises questions about her credibility and whether Icke was being "psychically manipulated". Having originally hired him to offer advice, and then met Wilder at his suggestion, Icke then chose to ignore Fraser's concerns and banned him from his website.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=54

I'm glad i could find this review of "The Biggest Secret" by Jim Keith, a respected conspiracy author/researcher who I was interested in at the time and who was outspoken in his criticism of Icke when the book came out.
    (as an aside Keith died mysteriously during a routine operation for a minor injury not long after this. he is known for his work on mind control and other secret military technology)
    http://www.konformist.com/1999/icke-keith.htm

This is interesting!
    Proof David Icke is a fraud?
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread523702/pg1

David's curious handshake :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBvXHfkq9s

Disinformation agents of the New Worldly Order:
    http://matrixofconspiracy.blogspot.com/search/label/David%20Icke

This next one is an excellent article from a critical thinker. The perspective in this extract is pretty much where I fall on Icke
    http://cadeveo.wordpress.com/2007/08/01/10-ways-experiment-david-icke-and-his-reptilians/
    "David Icke is a knowing disinformation agent of some agency or another, muddying the waters by adding palpable bull**** in with actual facts. His activities do several things. First, they give sanction to the mainstream media to ignore the genuine information. It also supplies them with the perfect straw-man version of a conspiracy researcher in the person of Icke.* With Icke’s* more outlandish-sounding theoires, it’s that much easier to misrepresent, and debunk all investigative reporting into para-political and esoteric topics without having to look at individual cases and individual researchers.* All you have to do is say, “They’re all like Icke.”
    Icke’s activities also give a majority of people the permission, via media sanction, to likewise mechanically dismiss anyone discussing these topics without really having to listen or think. These people can simply add a pre-conditioned witty remark about “reptilians” to the usual “tinfoil hat” jokes and be done with it.
    What a great time-saving device!
    For another group of people, Icke’s more dubious claims serve to give them another, more edgy line of consumerist product to consume. They can buy the books, watch the videos and remain on their couches. At the same time, they get an ego-boost from getting to fancy themselves as holding edgier, cooler and more rebellious thoughts than the rest of their friends. Take those edgy thoughts, coupled with the hippest jeans, and the trendiest diets, and this conspiracy-consumer is ready to impress all the squares!
    For a much smaller group of people, the True Believers, the more outlandish Icke’s statements and activities, the more stridently they must self-identify with him as a leader of a movement. Given this dynamic, you have the potential makings of yet another personality cult to siphon off human energy, individual self-direction, productive time and free thought."

Icke has admitted that when he gave the press conference predicting the end of the world/the Wogan interview all those years ago, that he was out of his mind, hearing voices.

He claims he got over the hump of being a figure of ridicule subsequently, regrouped and knuckled down to some serious research and came back to be taken seriously.

You have to genuinely respect the guy for that much, and he has shown that he has just the sort of qualities - he's articulate, media savvy, tireless, charismatic - you would want in a leader for a movement. Indeed he might have been a great politician had his career not taken a turn. (I also really enjoyed his football column on Football365 back in the day)

I think at best he is a sincere guy who seems to have been manipulated at a time when he was very vulnerable, something which probably contributed to him having a nervous breakdown.

I suspect he remains a very manipulable personality, precisely because of a lot of his qualities as well as his past. I don't disagree with all the conclusions of his research, but I think as long as Icke represents the forefront of conspiracy theory, whatever truth he speaks will suffer by association with him and those implicated will be quite content with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

That was like 10 years ago he said that (Alex jones doesnt know his head from his arse half the time) Simply because he just gets so twisted in a rage paranoid rage. Alex jones believes they are blood drinking demons. He was reluctant on the lizard conspiracy in the beginning but he is more open to it now. And he now welcomes David Icke on his show to talk about just that. He also apologised personally to David about making these comments. Alex jones is not a dis info agent, or a new ager, or someone who is englightened nor is he someone who is really high up on the researching side of things. his big motto is the NWO and infowars battles in America. Thats why he hasn't been flung into the reptilan conspiracy as most people have (people who are truth seekers)

Btw Alex jones has video cammed them doing blood rituals and sacrifising children in Bohemian Grove. They do it every year.

Al gore is a blood drinking lizard. But hes obviously not going to Admit that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Btw Alex jones has video cammed them doing blood rituals and sacrifising children in Bohemian Grove. They do it every year.

Al gore is a blood drinking lizard. But hes obviously not going to Admit that.

Is any of this on Youtube?

Is any of this on Youtube?

It is, the actual interview of Alex jones in the early years about David is on there, and if you google bohemian grove and Alex jones you will see tonnes of documentaries of this. It's pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of Alex jones. But hes doing his job and what hes passionate about. He made a huge risk in trying to get secret footage of bohemian grove for a very long time. Fair play to him for exposing that, because its proof of what goes on there that nobody would believe of before hand. But its out, and people need to get used to the fact they are people on this planet not so quite human at all.;)

It is, the actual interview of Alex jones in the early years about David is on there, and if you google bohemian grove and Alex jones you will see tonnes of documentaries of this. It's pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of Alex jones. But hes doing his job and what hes passionate about. He made a huge risk in trying to get secret footage of bohemian grove for a very long time. Fair play to him for exposing that, because its proof of what goes on there that nobody would believe of before hand. But its out, and people need to get used to the fact they are people on this planet not so quite human at all.;)

Sorry but are you saying that there is a video of an interview between Jones and Icke on Youtube or is there what I quoted - video footage of blood drinking and child sacrifice? Is Al gore in one of these videos drinking blood? If not then why do you believe he is a blood drinking lizzard? Have you seen him engage in this behavior yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Whoa whoa whoa... why didn't Alex Jones... oh, I don't know... maybe try and stop them from sacrificing a child instead of sitting behind some rock or something with a video camera? And don't say something like he was afraid he'd get killed or something. If I saw a group of people about to kill a child I'd do everything I possibly could to save it.

And if this happens every year in the same location, why don't the police stop it? Why don't normal people stop it? Hell, why don't you stop it?

And where do they get these children?

Whoa whoa whoa... why didn't Alex Jones... oh, I don't know... maybe try and stop them from sacrificing a child instead of sitting behind some rock or something with a video camera? And don't say something like he was afraid he'd get killed or something. If I saw a group of people about to kill a child I'd do everything I possibly could to save it.

And if this happens every year in the same location, why don't the police stop it? Why don't normal people stop it? Hell, why don't you stop it?

And where do they get these children?

Relax - I looked up some of the videos recommended by mysterious and surprise surprise, they were not all they were cracked up to be.

Basically it was Jones pimping another one of his DVD's based on some grainy footage of some hooded guys setting fire to an effigy of an owl which Jones tells us is supposed to symbolize child sacrifice. So in other words, there was no actual child sacrifice, just lots of talk about symbolism and rubbish like "I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions"

Of course, maybe mysterious will come back now with links to some videos that clearly show what he is claiming happens such as Al Gore drinking blood but I doubt it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Btw Alex jones has video cammed them doing blood rituals and sacrifising children in Bohemian Grove.
    Are those up on youtube?

Relax - I looked up some of the videos recommended by mysterious and surprise surprise, they were not all they were cracked up to be.

What are you expecting a cinema athmosphere to it,it is what it is.

So there's no video then? What are you basing your beliefs on then?

What are you expecting a cinema athmosphere to it,it is what it is.

And it is not what you said it was, i.e. blood drinking and child sacrifice.

If you are going to use a video as evidence to back up one of your claims you could at least make sure that it contains what you said it would.

So, I will ask you again, can you show us these videos you claimed Alex Jones made that show blood drinking and actual child sacrifice in Bohemian Grove and can you also provide anything to back up your claim that Al Gore is a blood drinking lizard?

If not, I assume that you concede that such video evidence simply does not exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

And it is not what you said it was, i.e. blood drinking and child sacrifice.

If you are going to use a video as evidence to back up one of your claims you could at least make sure that it contains what you said it would.

So, I will ask you again, can you show us these videos you claimed Alex Jones made that show blood drinking and actual child sacrifice in Bohemian Grove and can you also provide anything to back up your claim that Al Gore is a blood drinking lizard?

If not, I assume that you concede that such video evidence simply does not exist.

more likely that he will either A. ignore you completely, or B. change the subject with a ramble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

i thought it was george washington that ate children?

edit: i should add im only joking before anyone gets carried away and feels insulted or actually believes it

kryogen wrote: »
    [/B]

more likely that he will either A. ignore you completely, or B. change the subject with a ramble

This is true.

hmm if alex jones is accepting david icke back into his world i would be suspicious of icke more so than not.
    i already consider alex jones to be a possible agent for "the dark side"
    he does stuff way over the board like the obama joker face poster campaign. if he was really trying to stop what is happening he would be shut down by now.especially in texas of all states.
    david icke to me seems to have alot more of an open mind and perhaps he embraces that too much on his travels and does not utilize his critical thinking.....or he is also another distraction created for us.
    besides what i feel about those two, i still appreciate the info i do get from their sites and videos.

i also try to keep close in mind for the last few hundred years or however long its been where the political scene has comprised of two or more factions and people would chose which one to follow as it were.
    i feel the same way about the new age movements and the mainstream belief systems already present.
    maybe we are being played on both sides. it certainly feels that way sometimes.
    so i guess i do appreciate both sides for the info they give me but wether its good info coming from the well known advertised places on both sides i am not so sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

kryogen and thecommander infracted.

If you're not interested in adding to the discussion, but want to just make remarks about other psoters....do it somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

bonkey wrote: »
    kryogen and thecommander infracted.

If you're not interested in adding to the discussion, but want to just make remarks about other psoters....do it somewhere else.

where? :D

ah only joking!

i am sure the poster will justify his "facts" with plenty of undeniable evidence...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Maybe there are dis-info agents right here in this very forum. It's quite possible that there is a worldwide effort to derail discussion about who rules the planet by getting everyone worked up about lizards and new-age stuff. If I was a member of the illuminati and if I feared that the Internet people were getting close, then I wouldn't try censoring the debate. Instead I'd muddy the waters a bit with misinformation. That's what those in power do. Just look at any US presidential election. There's so much misinformation put out that no-one really knows anything.

It's also quite easy to do. One mis-info agent could cover the forums of at least 5 websites per day. They could dominate all threads. They wouldn't even need to debate the issues, answer questions or provide legit sources. All they'ed need to do is make claims and fob people off when challenged, change the subject, and hey presto people are bickering. Divide and conquer. Or, more correctly, divide and confuse.

I might be too paranoid. I might even be seeing connections where there aren't any but I would be very surprised if any
    world rulers would allow free discussion of their schemes. Lots of organisations use astroturfers and spammers so I don't see why world rulers wouldn't.

I think everyone should be very careful when they come across any information which has David Icke's fingerprints over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

BohemianGrover_ToySet.jpg

None of this is new, you woulda had to have been living in under a tree your whole life or whatever. You can get t-shirts on ebay n' all. Fu*kin' loopers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bohemian-Grove-BW-New-World-Order-T-shirt-S-M-L-XL-XXL_W0QQitemZ280376455244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothing?hash=item4147bd304c

nice picture LOL
    they could have done a little better with the kid on the opposite side with an owl tatoo on his right hand and forehead :P

im sure david icke believes alot of that is true,but who doesnt?
    btw the general theory is not that they sacrifice children at that time.only that they parade around having homosexual activites included and worship an owl god at night on a special day.
    now wether they actually sacrifice children at all is debateable.
    i have read that warzones are often picked for there location linked with rituals.
    deaths must happen in certain places at certain times etc etc.
    if that is true then i believe many have been sacrificed already.
    so maybe icke and co are right in some ways.im keeping my mind open about all this stuff just incase its true.

Moloch, not an owl statue. You could be onto something with the warzone hypothesis.
    molech.jpg

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=718&letter=M
    Tophet or Topheth is believed to be a location in Jerusalem, in the Valley of Hinnom, where the Canaanites sacrificed children to the god Moloch by burning them alive. After the practice of child sacrifice was outlawed by King Josiah, the valley became a refuse site where animal carcasses, waste and the bodies of criminals were dumped, with fires permanently burning to keep disease at bay. Tophet became a synonym for hell.

Drinking blood from a new born or young child is actually not just a ritual thing but actually more to the point of sucking the life out of the puresst non polluted flesh they can get. They eat and suck this at menstrual blood times to the cycle of the moon. The energy is meant to be very enriched when one drinks blood at those times.

Reptilans are not reptiles. They are humanoids which were of reptilian/reptile form in their evolution. The majority of reptilians on our planet bred with humanity to allow them to infiltrate into our race with little knowing or showing. The evidence of this is their shapeshifting and pyschopathic behaviours. They tend to be inhuman and non emotional. They are generally the ruling elites of the planet, but you will find the odd walking reptilan hybrids and you wouldnt even notice it. If your into this topic and are aware of them on a subtle level you will be able to spot them out in a crowd.

In the first paragraph where I mentioned that they need this human blood to get the energy and nutrients from it. Well thats true like any food. But they need human flesh because it helps them stay in human form. Thier DNA is 50% reptilan and 50% human depending on how much they have inbred themselves. To stop them from "shapeshifting" they need to do these rituals and sacrifices.

The other facinating thing about all this, is you will also realise certain ironies

The wile boar a favourite meal amongst kings and queens of the middle ages. Where did the pig come from? Genetically engineerd (during Atlantean times) DNA from a boar and a human and what do you get. A pig. Thats right a pig. How well look at the simalarity to us, you will find so many startling facts. We use pig organs in many organ transplants today, this is just one of many example. They experience emotions the same way we do and have childhood trauma. They react to fear and phobias the very same way as we do. Their skin doesnt have to explained does it?. The other fact is bacon is meant to taste very like human meat. This meat is alternative to eating human flesh, because its not very easy to get human flesh and blood in a moments demend. The draco reptilans and Sirians are said to have created the hybridization to use as a staple part of our diet during Atlantean times. Kabbalaist, Muslims and Jewish people do not eat bacon. It's not because "its dirty" its because its a dirty meat in the sense its another way of eating your own blood if you like. Well it was enough for me to stop eating it.

Reptilans like power and terrorissing children(anyone weak and mind controlled), abusing them and then eating them gives them great power and lust that they feed on.

The other thing these blood drinking elites can do is simply take some blood from the blood banks where people give blood all the time. If these elites run society, services and civil servants then it will be pretty easy to take some blood and be sent to these elites to drink. Who's to say that this isn't to happen and cant be hidden from our eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

But they need human flesh because it helps them stay in human form. Thier DNA is 50% reptilan and 50% human depending on how much they have inbred themselves. To stop them from "shapeshifting" they need to do these rituals and sacrifices.
    Now I think your taking the piss
    We use pig organs in many organ transplants today
    Your putting the horse before the cart here.So because humans can have organ transplant from a pig you figure its because our dna was inter mixed with boar dna?

Also one of the reasons that Muslims/jews and some christian branches dont eat pork is because they are cloven hooved(i.e like satan)and not because they are our long lost evolutionary cousins.Also what are you getting at that pigs suffer childhood trauma?give us a break.

I'd ask for some sort of evidence to back up your out landish claims because:
    A)in your post you state it as fact and not an opinion
    and
    B)Dna is a highly complex structure which even today is highly technical so you should be able to produce the science papers that have made the dna connection btween us and boars and indeed the' Reppies' that are amongst us

but I doubt it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Whats the Conspiracy?

Surely not everything in this forum needs to be a CT but relate to the CT culture? The discussion of movies, books, personalities etc?

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    Surely not everything in this forum needs to be a CT but relate to the CT culture? The discussion of movies, books, personalities etc?

Maybe you should include that in the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Maybe you should include that in the charter.

maybe YOU should! (I'm not a mod anymore :P)

6th wrote: »
    maybe YOU should! (I'm not a mod anymore :P)

Sorry it was a sly dig :p

I hate David Icke, While 10% of his work makes sense he goes and ruins it with 90% of nonsense and ****e.

Mysterious, I see you have chosen to ignore my questions and instead went on another ramble. Here is a reminder of what I asked you:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

Article on propoganda techniques as used imo by the likes of Icke associating plausible again imo conspiracies like 9/11 with bigfoot, lizards, Atlantis etc to muddy the waters and silence alternate views through association.

http://jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com/2010/01/propaganda-1.html

prelude to article: http://jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com/2010/01/prelude-to-propaganda-series.html

Mysterious, I see you have chosen to ignore my questions and instead went on another ramble. Here is a reminder of what I asked you:

Quote of the century;
    Global warming is bad for lizards

gore-lizard.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement