Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards night in [OLD]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont play MW or CoD (please dont hate me) but I'll host a party for 1 vs 100 and if you see me playing, join!

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Alright that seems fair, so what we'll do is I'll host the Cod 4 game (assuming that doesn't change), and DeV you can host the overflow party, i.e. we get too many people, they just join you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

Haven't got CoD on 360 but will take part at some stage. Cheers

Pruntasaurus.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

I'll probably be able to play for a bit on Friday, only have the first Modern Warfare on 360 too so that suits me down to the ground! :D Gamertag is in my sig.

Now better get some practice in, being awful and not having much stuff unlocked wouldn't be much fun.

I don't have a headset though... I gave it to someone else because I got sick of 12 year old Americans screaming at me. 'No I didn't see that guy... he was f'ing behind me you ****ing ****. **** you. ' Hope that's not a big problem. I'll see if I can get one before Friday

bit of bad news folks, I've my gran's 70th on friday (just remembered there) so would it be a problem if we moved the event to 6pm instead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

MW or MW2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Add me:
    AdMMM

How many people can you handle in a single party?

AdMMM wrote: »
    Add me:
    AdMMM

How many people can you handle in a single party?
    It depends. We can have up to 8 in XBL party chat, and depending on the game in question, anywhere from 2-16. For MW (and it's cod 4 guys not MW2), we'll be doing teams of 8 and playing ground war, some private games and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Unfortunately I don't get back from work till 6.30-7.00.
    But if people are still on i will join up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I traded in cod 4. gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If we're going to make Friday night Party night, anyone (without COD) want to play some 4 player Borderlands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Mr E wrote: »
    If we're going to make Friday night Party night, anyone (without COD) want to play some 4 player Borderlands?

I would be if I'm around, not certain I will be though.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flanno_7hi

but i'm in for 100

Flanno7hi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I might have poped in friday night for some COD but I cant get on till 9pm so i think i may have to miss out this week.

DeVore what's your Gt man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Sh1t, would have rathered MW2 as opposed to COD4, didn't realise until the previous few posts! Never reached that high of a rank due to not having the net connection until recently enough thus, don't have all the guns I would like to...

Jev/N wrote: »
    Sh1t, would have rathered MW2 as opposed to COD4, didn't realise until the previous few posts! Never reached that high of a rank due to not having the net connection until recently enough thus, don't have all the guns I would like to...
    Bah you'll be fine :P I'll protect you! (Or sacrifice you :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'm up for this so please add me, have barely touched COD 4 online though due to the amount of clown that you encounter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've not turned on my xbox for playing games in far too long so this sounds like a good excuse to fire it up again so add me to whatever list it is that I need adding to and I'll "jump in" as well.

GT: Spideog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Anyone who hasn't added me please do! what ever I'm playing I'm usually up for anything from Halo to Left4Dead2 and always MW2 especially Domination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

I'd be up for that, be good to play with people and be able to chat. Add me please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Oh, sounds good. I'm in - Gamertag : neilquinn83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Count me in too.

TAG: CERBURUS7

See you in there......Ich bin ein NOOOOOOB!

So what time friday night is all this going down at then?

6.30, I'm waiting for a mod to edit OP. I'll add you all to gt in the morning. SEE YOU AT 6.30!

and what time do you guys think you will be playing till. Im not home from work till 9pm tomorrow night..

Til around 8.30 - 9. That's when my lobby ends, DeV might be keeping his lobby open for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Can I get an add?

Jimeatsmenu

Much obliged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

ill be playing the 1v100 group tonight

• Advertisement

Right I've added all new posters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement