Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards night in [OLD]

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Slugs wrote: »
    Til around 8.30 - 9. That's when my lobby ends, DeV might be keeping his lobby open for a while

AH ill leave it till next week then. I will be around then. I dont have that 100 game what ever it is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

would love a proper game of BF1943

yes indeed i hear ya. Still my fav game till BC2 comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Connections gone to the dogs for some reason, I got signed out and can't get live going anymore... boourns. Was having fun too. Despite not having a headset.
    Cheers lads, if you do it again I'll hopefully have a nice cheap ebay headset :D

Well all I can say is your all a shower of bastards doing lots of online killing while poor ol me is stuck in work :(

Ah well theres always next week when I can be one of them bastads too :)

Keep up the good work lads, good idea orgnising this even if I couldent make it this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Any chance I could get added to the group?

Gamertag: P1992

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Add me up too. I'll probably miss tonight's because of work and such, but I'd be up for other nights.
    GT: KiloOscarSierra

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flanno_7hi

How about skate 2 for one of the nights guys?

Had fun playing 100 vs 1 with some of you guys

robinph wrote: »
    I've not turned on my xbox for playing games in far too long so this sounds like a good excuse to fire it up again so add me to whatever list it is that I need adding to and I'll "jump in" as well.

GT: Spideog

good work in 1 vs 100 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

so how did it go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    so how did it go?
    Went quite well. Didn't get as many as I'd hoped, but those who showed up had a great time. I'll get a mod to add this weeks poll. It's up until wednesday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

sorry now for the stupid question but could someone explain how this works as id like to get involved in it, sounds like fun.
    do i just give my GT here: jwallace007 or do i have to add people etc.
    sorry im just not exactly sure how it all works

thanks

sorry now for the stupid question but could someone explain how this works as id like to get involved in it, sounds like fun.
    do i just give my GT here: jwallace007 or do i have to add people etc.
    sorry im just not exactly sure how it all works

thanks
    No You just have to give your gt, and I'll add you to the required gt. On Friday at whatever time the event is on at, you'll be invited to join a party chat, and we'll just go on from there :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

...and you'll then have another friend in your list called "Boards Night In" (?). This is not a real person though, just a holding list of boardsies gamer tags, you can go and check the freinds list of "Boards Night In" and see if any other boardsies are online at any time then.

Waiting for a mod to fix the poll... Dunno what the situation. If we can't amend it, I'll just ask you guys to post your option on this thread, or I may run it by a mod to see can I post a thread for GT's and general discussion, and another one for the weekly polls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I see the poll options have changed. I can't vote though because I voted on the previous options :( New thread?

I vote for Skate 2 anyways.

Edit: Nevermind, I see Slugs post :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Can we have MW2 this week....pleeeasse??

We should all chip in a buy it for Slugs :D

Nah Jev, not this week. Next week, I'll ask someone to host it :)

I vote for skate 2.
    Cant use the poll.

Freeskate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Too many FPS and no SFIV. I'll be washing my hair that night then.:p

• Advertisement

;) SFIV Will be coming soon, I'm actually looking to pick it up myself soon enough =p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

My votes will go for Halo:ODST and L4D2.

right lads, here's the deal so. From now until 9pm Wednesday, all votes are taken by hand. You post one game from the games list as your option. I'll tot them up on wednesday at 9, and we'll play friday. In the meantime, I'll talk to a mod about it. All post prior to this post are void. So repost people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

1 vote for 1v100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Another for 1 vs 100

Jev/N wrote: »
    Another for 1 vs 100
    We played that last week! :O Oh well :P

Mines is for Left 4 Dead 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Slugs wrote: »
    All post prior to this post are void. So repost people.

Just start a new thread, slugs. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement