Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

schools that arent closing

Options
  • 09-01-2010 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Anyone in this bucket?

My school,which is a stupid leaving cert private school intends to remain open,despite the fact the weather will still be bad and many will not be able to reach it...setting behind allot of people!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ohhh la dee daa..A Private School :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

What do you mean by a 'leaving cert private school'? If it's a grind school, they are a business and are outside the remit of the Department. This is what you pay for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

deemark wrote: »
    What do you mean by a 'leaving cert private school'? If it's a grind school, they are a business and are outside the remit of the Department. This is what you pay for!
    Snow's closed my grind school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I hate you ^ :p

Yeah its a grind school and I heard from a friend that one of the teachers said fat chance that he would as he still has to pay taxes....humbug!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

Bruce College? Ha!
    Even Deane and (I think) Hewitt are closing. Sucks to be you guys

• Advertisement

Yup :(

Sure even during the floods we were still open,except for two days,one of which 5th eyars still had to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol, if they closed, people would be on here complaining about that, and threatening to demand a rebate on the fees! :D

Right the school is still open but only doing revision...the snow is the thickest its ever been down here :D,was talkng to my maths teacher on the road and she evn said its doughtful we'd get in.

Advertisement