Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Birmingham v Man Utd (Mod warning #112)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CHD wrote: »
    After you copped on and knew it is unlikely. He still might, who knows.

mg

CHD do you not read post properly or somthing?

I said "it wont be happening" in my first post mentioning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

An Open Letter to CHD:

Given that Manchester United Football Club has no money at all to spend, ever, it's quite possible that the fate of our club, and hence our lives, is at the feet of Mame Biram Diouf. We respectfully request that you stop attempting to undermine His talents by suggesting that He is not worthy of a starting place. After all, blasphemy is now illegal.

Signed, Manchester United fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

This man is not representative of us or our oganisation :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Where's CHDs off button? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

An Open Letter to CHD:

Given that Manchester United Football Club has no money at all to spend, ever, it's quite possible that the fate of our club, and hence our lives, is at the feet of Mame Biram Diouf. We respectfully request that you stop attempting to undermine His talents by suggesting that He is not worthy of a starting place. After all, blasphemy is now illegal.

Dear Feeky,

I appreciate your unique humour and thanks whoring to your fellow United fans. A fun new addition to the soccer forum. I request that most of you take a step back and think twice about certain things like your finances and the talents of a relatively unproven footballer moving to the EPL where defender's are as tough as they come. Exaggerating is funny, please keep it up.

Yours loling,

CHD

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Where's CHDs off button? :pac:
    Click my name and ignore option will come up :)

Dear Feeky,

I appreciate your unique humour and thanks whoring to your fellow United fans. A fun new addition to the soccer forum. I request that most of you take a step back and think twice about certain things like your finances and the talents of a relatively unproven footballer moving to the EPL where defender's are as tough as they come. Exaggerating is funny, please keep it up.

Yours loling,

CHD

Not-so-dear CHD,

You say relatively unproven, therefore I must presume you were not informed of Diouf single-handedly slamming shut the doors of hell using only his footballing skills and a ukelele. The One shall be unleashed on the poor Brummies today, and there shall be carnage.

Yours in love, harmony, and no.19,
    Feeky.

Not-so-dear CHD,

You say relatively unproven, therefore I must presume you were not informed of Diouf single-handedly slamming shut the doors of hell using only his footballing skills and a ukelele. The One shall be unleashed on the poor Brummies today, and there shall be carnage.

Yours in love, harmony, and no.19,
    Feeky.
    Dear Mr. Magee, (lol)

Thanks for your quick response. Making up things about Diouf backs up my point and I would like to thank you for that. The only carnage happening today is Birmingham making fools of United like Leeds United did last week. Diouf will be begging for mercy after facing the brilliant defence of Birmingham.

Yours, Top of the league and debt free.

CHD

PS.

Don't reply in a letter type post as this is kinda ghey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Dear Mr. Magee, (lol)

Thanks for your quick response. Making up things about Diouf backs up my point and I would like to thank you for that. The only carnage happening today is Birmingham making fools of United like Leeds United did last week. Diouf will be begging for mercy after facing the brilliant defence of Birmingham.

CHD

PS.

Why were you so ghey as to respond in the same manner? Are you ghey?

Anyways. Chances are Diouf won't be starting and won't play at all. Macheda is currently injured and might have been on the bench instead of Diouf had it not been for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Has anyone here even seen Diouf play a minute of live football?

Dear Mr. Magee, (lol)

CHD

PS.

If he actually scores today, your ass is going down. :D

1-0 Benitez 80/1.

I couldn't resist putting 2 quid on it :p

PHB wrote: »

20 mins on a dodgy internet stream. It was a defining point in my life.

PHB wrote: »

Doesn't seem like it. No one saying he will play today though, quite the opposite in fact.

If he actually scores today, your ass is going down. :D
    I know!

deisedevil, I'm not ghey at all sorry pal. Try the George.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

chd,

who did you support before chelsea ?

I know!

deisedevil, I'm not ghey at all sorry pal. Try the George.

If fruits like you are down there watching the match then no chance, I couldn't put up with the campness and hate filled bile being spewed.

Anyways. What channel is this match on today?

green123 wrote: »
    chd,

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

deisedevil wrote: »
    If fruits like you are down there watching the match then no chance, I couldn't put up with the campness and hate filled bile being spewed.

Anyways. What channel is this match on today?

espn i think

chd,

Always been Chelsea. I didn't decide to support the team who was winning like most United fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Bukman13 wrote: »
    Arsenal ball watching from the corner there.

drunk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

rarnes1 wrote: »
    drunk?

haha... Oops too many tabs open there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Light snow in Birmingham at the moment. Any chance this will be called off if it gets worse?

Johner wrote: »
    Light snow in Birmingham at the moment. Any chance this will be called off?

Ah crap! Would it be too late to call it off now anyway? Kickoff is only 2 hours away.

Johner wrote: »
    Light snow in Birmingham at the moment. Any chance this will be called off if it gets worse?
    Pitch will be grand. Only worry would be fans getting there so might be delayed but can't see it being called off

Always been Chelsea. I didn't decide to support the team who was winning like most United fans.

you are a troll and a wind up merchant.
    never mind banned from this forum, you should be site banned altogether.

no way were you supporting chelsea 10+ years ago - nobody was.
    so you did start supporting them because they bought a few trophies.
    and i started supporting united in the 80s when liverpool were winning everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Ah crap! Would it be too late to call it off now anyway? Kickoff is only 2 hours away.

I'd expect they have passed the point of no-return at this stage.
    Unless there's an absolute blizzard I'd say this will go ahead.

What an idiotic thing to say. :rolleyes: Chelsea had 0 supporters ten years ago then did they? Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

and i started supporting united in the 80s when liverpool were winning everything

Lol your saying there's no way he supported Chelsea when they weren't winning anything.

Yet your saying you started supporting United when they weren't winning anything.

:confused:

you really need to think your arguments out a little better mate.

• Advertisement

you are a troll and a wind up merchant.
    never mind banned from this forum, you should be site banned altogether.

11 years I am supporting Chelsea. Nobody supported Chelsea? Funny how you assume I support them when they won a few trophies, Only United fans did that. So I'm a troll because I don't praise and talk up United. Chill out will ya. Your wrong. I'm doing nothing wrong on here.

Keep it on topic now will you. If you would like to discuss further and put your money where your mouth is about how long I have supported Chelsea then PM me.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Lol your saying there's no way he supported Chelsea when they weren't winning anything.

Yet your saying you started supporting United when they weren't winning anything.

:confused:

you really need to think your arguments out a little better mate.

no i dont.

united have always had a huge following here becuase of their great tradition and history and style of football.

chelsea were a nothing club 10+ years ago, with no fanbase here and no tradition, no history and no logical reason for anybody here to support them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

11 years I am supporting Chelsea. Nobody supported Chelsea? Funny how you assume I support them when they won a few trophies, Only United fans did that. So I'm a troll because I don't praise and talk up United. Chill out will ya. Your wrong. I'm doing nothing wrong on here.

Keep it on topic now will you. If you would like to discuss further and put your money where your mouth is about how long I have supported Chelsea then PM me.

Ah cool it lads, very childish argument tbh..

no i dont.

united have always had a huge following here becuase of their great tradition and history and style of football.

chelsea were a nothing club 10+ years ago, with no fanbase here and no tradition, no history and no logical reason for anybody here to support them

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: and one more :rolleyes:

Ah cool it lads, very childish argument tbh..
    Only responding to his wild accusations. I'm done with it! He can PM me to talk like I said :)

Anyway, the match.... 1-1 draw I think.

Only responding to his wild accusations. I'm done with it! He can PM me to talk like I said :)

Anyway, the match.... 1-1 draw I think.

Funny that it's always you stirring it though isn't it? Always you doing your best to ruin another United match thread. It's gone far enough I'd say at this stage. You've had your fun winding everyone up, it's after getting very old though at this stage, might be alright if you were even funny.

Anyways, 0-1 United. More hopeful than anything, I don't think we'll be beaten today but will find it tough to score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You'd know Liverpool aren't playing this weekend. We've now moved on to United/Chelsea thread derailing :rolleyes:

Off topic posting from here on will result in a good oul traditional infraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

From BBC:
    BBC 5 live report that Dimitar Berbatov is likely to drop out of the Manchester United team to face Birmingham in the 1730 GMT kick-off, with Wayne Rooney playing on his own up front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

fddkgvdsmgvlksfnsfhshfisb

My flight got cancelled into Birmingham with Aer Lingus, same flight with Ryanair left 30mins late at half 2.

FML

• Advertisement

RasTa wrote: »

My flight got cancelled into Birmingham with Aer Lingus, same flight with Ryanair left 30mins late at half 2.

FML

Crap! Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully a win today might be some consolation, even if you miss it. :(

RasTa wrote: »

FML

That's harsh.

Tom65 wrote: »
    From BBC: berb

hopefully they have just struck a deal to sell him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Crap! Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully a win today might be some consolation, even if you miss it. :(

Still about 6 boardsies heading over on the Ryanair flight, I foolishly paid a tenner extra to fly with Aer Lingus :mad:

Was there no room on the Ryanair flight? Or would that have been a lot extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

If Diouf starts - expect immediate forfeit from Birmingham.

If he isn't selected in the matchday squad, I still expect him to score. He's just that good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

hopefully they have just struck a deal to sell him

Sure we don't need him anymore, we have Diouf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Ugh - not happy that Berbs has been left out. It is a mistake, we need his creativity. As for Rooney up front on his own - for science sake Fergie, show some freaking nuts and actually go for the win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Rooney up top on his own acc to BBC. hate that. Can deffo see B'ham sneaking the win with our dodgy defence these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

This Diouf thing isnt even funny. Really annoying already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Ugh - not happy that Berbs has been left out. It is a mistake, we need his creativity. As for Rooney up front on his own - for science sake Fergie, show some freaking nuts and actually go for the win!

Mitch is disheartened, the Omen's are good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement