Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coop in Los Angeles

Options
  • 09-01-2010 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

Im starting my coop in Los Angeles in February and was wondering if anyone has been there on coop or if anyone will be there for the next semester?

If you have been there please tell me about your experience.

Thanks,

Smul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bigrob

What are you doing there? I've actually never been but I was just interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Smul

I wont mention and names but il be working with a small soccer coaching company. Il be doing marketing plans and evaluating their different camps along with a loada other projects. pretty varied work. Sounds exciting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bigrob

It really does! Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

where exactly are you going in Los Angeles, I've been over and back there for the last 9 years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Smul

The offices are between fullerton and anaheim so I presume il be somewhere around there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

well Anaheim has the theatre there so theres usually something going on, but worth your while travelling to the beachs, Long Beach, (QE2) , Huntington Beach and of course Santa Monica,

I havn't been around Fullerton or Anaheim much I was in Huntington Beach the whole time and travelled around from there, but Hollywood and Universal Studios are worth a look, just don't head to Inglewood :P

Advertisement