Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico still using old pricing unless you switch...

• 09-01-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

This is just a rant...

I am signed up to Perlico's "Freedom Bundle Plus" at 51.99 per month (have been for 18 months), plus I get no free mobile calls.

On their web-site they advertise the "Freedom Plus" bundle which I would assume is the same thing. It's only 51 per month and includes 30 minutes of mobile calls.

In addition they have given their "Freedom" bundle the same features as the "freedom plus" but it only costs 46 per month!

I can switch on-line to the 46 deal but I'm so annoyed that I'm considering switching to someone else, since a condition of switching is a 12-month term.

Probably they are not doing anything illegal, but shows real contempt for their customers to leave them paying higher prices like this. It's just like the banks constantly creating new types of accounts so that they can attract new depositors while leaving the old depositors trapped (admittedly through their own interaction) in deposits paying almost zero interest.

Unfortunately the best deal for me would be Vodafone... which I know really is Perlico....

Rant over... I feel better now.

Ix.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its pretty common for customers to say on old price plans unless they request to be switched to new one's...mobile companys have been doing this for year.

Its also pretty common to have to take on a new contract if you change packages.

Advertisement