Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what shops have gas barrels

Options
  • 09-01-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

hi im looking to replace my gas barrel for our gas heater as its ran out and getting cold even with the heating on,just wondering what shops still sell these barrels and will they take my old empty barrel back thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It would be helpful if you gave your location.

If you google galway and bottled gas, a retailer's name may appear with its phone number. If you were to call that shop and ask your question, you may find an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

im on the headford road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Try Woodies or Galway Grate in the shopping centre. They will need an empty to give you a full one

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If you have transport, the place next to where 'Leaders' shop used to be (I think Galway sheds are there now too) and there's 'BabyWorld' there too sell bottles (It's directly accross from that road that connects Headford Rd and Tuam Rd, Castlegar) - If you're driving you'd completely avoid the traffic in town

thanks for the help lads went up to the derrydonnell stores (i think thats there name) about 2 - 3 miles out the headford road and they had gas bottles so got sorted there,spotted them in woodies later on in the day also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

pdiddy wrote: »
    thanks for the help lads went up to the derrydonnell stores (i think thats there name) about 2 - 3 miles out the headford road and they had gas bottles so got sorted there,spotted them in woodies later on in the day also

derrydonnel stores is on the dublin side of oranmore, maye the place was ballindooley stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

How much did you pay for it?

ya that was the place i think,paid 28.50 for it

Advertisement