Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter in Galway

Options
  • 09-01-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you just need one colour like Magnolia it shouldn't be very hard to do. Just make sure they use masking tape for floorboards, plugs and switches and it doesn't look crap behind the radiators. I'd offer to do it but painting rooms is boooring :D
    No clue about the cost for a painter as I always did it myself.
    Ask a few friends around to help and have a slab or two of beer waiting afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I use Con Gallagher in Highfield. I don't know if I can put his number up here, so PM me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What sort of location are you in? Mr Just is based in the city-centre and paints, among other handy things AND he may have some free time in the next week or two. He'd definitely be happy with you buying paint and paying him hourly, but I have no idea what sort of time/cost is involved.

PM me if you want his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭lovelyhome

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

Can recommend a Galway based Professional Painter with 28 years experience. PM me if you would like his contact details for a quotation and I can pass them onto you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 carraigard

lovelyhome wrote: »

Hi Lovelyhome, did you have any success with getting a painter? Would you recommend him with cost and quality of job done?? Please pm with name if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Hi have number of excellent painter whom works on hourly or daily rate. Pm me for his number.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement