Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video record on 3G, not S. + Sync contacts question

• 09-01-2010 4:02pm

Hi All

A Mate of mine was saying he heard of an app for the iPhone 3g (NOT the 3gs that records video.

Is he talking through his ar*e or has anyone else heard of this? If so, do you know what its called.

Also.....on a side note, I want to tidy up my contacts. If I sync, will it wipe the contacts from my phone,(as theres no contacts in on my mac at present) if so, is there a way of backing them up first?

Thanks guys!

Spy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Hi All

A Mate of mine was saying he heard of an app for the iPhone 3g (NOT the 3gs that records video.

Is he talking through his ar*e or has anyone else heard of this? If so, do you know what its called.

Also.....on a side note, I want to tidy up my contacts. If I sync, will it wipe the contacts from my phone,(as theres no contacts in on my mac at present) if so, is there a way of backing them up first?

Thanks guys!

Spy

You will need to jailbreak your phone to get them, There are 2 good one, "Cycorder" and " Video Recorder" in cydia.
    before sync itunes should back up first so your contact should be safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

There are App Store apps to let the 2g and 3g record video, cant remember the name.

EDIT: Its called camcorder http://www.tuaw.com/2009/12/14/app-store-approved-app-brings-video-recording-to-iphone-3g-and-1/

Cheers lads, I've actually found an app called "iVideoCamera" for recording, which saves the recordings to the filmroll.

Theres also an app called "Air Contacts", where you can share over wifi, then export to your mac / PC as a Vcard. Then you sync with your address book, that way they are not wiped off your iphone when you sync.

Spy

Advertisement