Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find briquettes in North Dublin?

Options
  • 09-01-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey,

Been to about ten different places in Drumcondra/Clontarf/Glasnevin area and none had briquettes. Has anyone bought any yesterday or today. My heat is broken and it's FREEZING in my house!!

Cheers,
    Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Lady_North

Friend of mine got some in Galvins hardward, opposite the garda station in Swords. Another got them in the hardware shop opposite JC's on the Rathbeale road in Swords. (Sorry don't know name of shop)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Eddies fuel merchant Coolock !

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

big fuel merchant out at swords, collinstown business park it think it is, saw their sign by the airport.

i got some beside northside shopping centre, "the corner shop" in kilvara i think it is beside the beaumount hospital.

Advertisement