Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Solid Ground

• 09-01-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Just heard these guys today,they play Christian death-core and are as fookin brutal as anything I have heard in a long long time.Who says the devil has all the best music.
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Whats with all the Pig growls??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

woah christian DEATH metal! core.. reminds me more of random grindcore from 20yr ago

.. he does sound precisely like a pig. is it a pig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Star Bingo wrote: »
    woah christian DEATH metal! core.. reminds me more of random grindcore from 20yr ago

it must be the noise, the pig makes before they slaughter it... oh wait they're christian death metalcore, my bad..:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I can't see how these guys are Christain, there's no lyrics to even tell if it has christain themes :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Better than most deathcore.
    It sounds very slam death influenced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Star Bingo wrote: »

You think thats pig like,check these maniacs out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

heh. i almost forgot since my grindcore days about this humorous form of nihilism in the face of all that is bullschidt

but still whats that a-hole doing in the final frame. put Ramstain in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

some more christian deathcore

Advertisement