Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Play-Pen: Insect Overlord/An File

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I've never watched an episode of Ros Na Run, but there's no way it could be worse than Fair City (which would stand out as an atrocity on most channels, but nestles happily in the abyss that is RTÉ television...)

Ros Na Run is hilarious, it's entire plot seems to centre on characters going to England to get an abortion! What's not to love?

What would you describe as the "heaviest" band you listen to?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jako8 wrote: »
    Enjoying the snow?

I've slept through all the fun snow. Got woken up at 3:00 today by my dad shouting at my 20 year old brother for throwing snowballs at our own house :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bythewoods wrote: »
    (Infraction or no infraction, I'm back for more)

What's your shoe size?
    What is the most creative thing you can do with a chair?

Size 12. Yup.

Most creative thing I've seen done with a chair : link

Fad wrote: »
    What would you describe as the "heaviest" band you listen to?

Either Metallica or System of a Down (unless Black Sabbath is still considered "heavy"). I listen to a few singles by other, heavier bands, but I only have albums for those three.

Either Metallica or System of a Down (unless Black Sabbath is still considered "heavy"). I listen to a few singles by other, heavier bands, but I only have albums for those three.

Sabbath are heavy, but in a different way (That epic bluesy way in parts, and so on) :)

Favourite Metallica song?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

What has been the best question you've been asked so far?

:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The easy answer would be Connery, but Daniel Craig started pretty well so he could be one to watch for the future.

I mean, George Lazenby!
    You passed the test, Lazenby would be proud!

Why don't you post on The Boards of RAGE anymore? THE FUTURIST! misses you. Do I need to start a "Where the fudge is An File thread?!" over there?

Sabbath are heavy, but in a different way (That epic bluesy way in parts, and so on) :)

Favourite Metallica song?

I'm really enjoying "The Day That Never Comes" off the new album.

"For Whom The Bell Tolls" is immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

If you had one week to live, what would you do?

What has been the best question you've been asked so far?

:D

*speed reads thread*

I can't pick just one!
    Jumpguy, Jako8, Aoibheann, Craguls, ToniTuddle and Monzo stand out for asking some pretty good ones though.

• Advertisement

*speed reads thread*

I can't pick just one!
    Jumpguy, Jako8, Aoibheann, Craguls, ToniTuddle and Monzo stand out for asking some pretty good ones though.

But you complimented my chinese one :(

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    You passed the test, Lazenby would be proud!

Why don't you post on The Boards of RAGE anymore? THE FUTURIST! misses you. Do I need to start a "Where the fudge is An File thread?!" over there?

I got used to not posting there after that ban I requested, and then the traffic on this forum sky-rocketed. Keeping up with this forum is stopping me from posting there.

Tell THE FUTURIST! that he is missed also, and that I'll be back soon.

I'll pass it on. What is your favourite Fake Dog Film, and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

If a biographic film of your life and poetry work was made, who would play who?

I'll pass it on. What is your favourite Fake Dog Film, and why?

Strictly film, has to be "Crackdown". It's so well done, from the script, to the cheesey acting, to the synchronisation with "Casablanca". It's just plain old fashioned awesome.
    From all their work, the video for Vancougar's "Distance" is stunning, and my favourite of all their videos.

Jako8 wrote: »
    If you had one week to live, what would you do?

Talk to as many of my family and old friends as possible, eat, drink and be merry. Possibly whore my story out to the media to make some cash out of it.
    Spend the time with people who make me happy, I suppose.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    If a biographic film of your life and poetry work was made, who would play who?

Joaquin Phoenix to play me. What other characters from my life would be in the film..?

Joaquin Phoenix to play me. What other characters from my life would be in the film..?

Pretty sure I'd feature in there......

Pretty sure I'd feature in there......

You have been provisionally cast as Brendan Fraser. Happy?

Any pet peeves? :p

• Advertisement

Do you like your independence or do you want to have the big wedding, husband wife, puppy and kids?

If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

What is your favourite word?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What don't you like about teaching kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Can I skip the line for the playpen and go next?

Can we ban Flem?

Do you like your independence or do you want to have the big wedding, husband wife, puppy and kids?

If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

What is your favourite word?

:)

I'm 21. I'm not going to talk about weddings! :P

The world wouldn't listen to me...

"can"

jumpguy wrote: »
    What don't you like about teaching kids?

To be fair, it's "Teaching Practice" that I really hate. For many, many reasons.

To be fair, it's "Teaching Practice" that I really hate. For many, many reasons.

Question: What's the difference?

phlegms wrote: »
    Can I skip the line for the playpen and go next?

Yes, of course!
    Can we ban Flem?

No way.

Actually, no, wait, the other way around!

Give 3 :)

• Advertisement

Question: What's the difference?

Teaching Practice is part of the assessment in the course. It involves an intimidating, sustained amount of paper work, planning and preparation over a course of weeks. It's a scenario where the clothes you wear can have as much of an impact on your grade as the success of an actual lesson.

Teaching is whatever you've seen teachers doing in your classroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement