Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Play-Pen: Insect Overlord/An File

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Can I tell a DARK ONION story? :p
    I think you mean D4RK ONION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

jumpguy wrote: »
    I think you mean D4RK ONION

I think we all mean COLIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Why the name change?

Funniest memory?

How's yer ma?

Do you still like Jagermeister?

WHERE'S JOHNNIE?!?!?!

A combination of boredom, attention-seeking and real-life crisis of identity. Further details earlier in the thread.

I'll have to think about that one! One you'll remember too: bowling-ball-stuck-on-thumb-guy :D

Better now than she had been for ages.

Oh yes, very much.

WHERE'S JOHNNNIE?! WHERE'S JOHNNNIE?! WHERE'S JOHNNNIE?! :D
    (he's in Art College, being awesome :) )

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

do u squish lamp!!!!

Only on special occasions...
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    What makes your blood boil?

Right now? Drama queens over-reacting to a joke I made on Facebook. Some people are troll-bated so easily it stops being funny.

In general? See my earlier post about popular radio stuff.
    Jackobyte wrote: »
    One thing you'd take to a desert island with you? (no cheeky stuff like a helicopter to get off the island, etc.)

Drinking water would be handy. If that was already available, then the case of books by my bed that I've been meaning to read for the last few years.

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    How long have you known D4RK ONION for??
    Are yee very good friends IRL?

We first met three and a half years ago. Some awesome stories, some heart-break and drama along the way, then a 12 month gap in communication until we bumped into each other in Mary I.

We're like Batman and Robin now, except more gay.

Can I tell a DARK ONION story? :p

Go for it!

Should make for a very interesting end to this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

It involved 'November Rain', teenage drama and cross-country love affairs!!

Also, in case you're curious as to how the "WHERE'S JOHNNIE?!" guy is, guess who just took a shower in my house.

*Goes on hunt for rubber gloves and bleach*

It involved 'November Rain', teenage drama and cross-country love affairs!!

Also, in case you're curious as to how the "WHERE'S JOHNNIE?!" guy is, guess who just took a shower in my house.

*Goes on hunt for rubber gloves and bleach*

And on that nostalgic note, I will draw this thread to a close :)

A massive thanks to me, for answering all these questions as honestly as possible :P
    And a genuine "well done" to everyone who contributed to our second edition of The Play-Pen. Coming up next week,
    D4RK ONION

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement