Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDY IN AUSTRALIA

Options
  • 09-01-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I have been considering going to do my honors degree in Australia. any one else out there who has done this or is thinking about it. from what i know the fees are very high...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cormaclynch

I did one year of my degree in Australia in Wollongong.......Best year of my life! Loved it. Havent a clue about fees as we just paid our fees as normal to our Uni here.

Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Bsc in Construction Mgt in QUT in Brisbane is $10k for an idea.

tell ya the truth of you get onto the Uni websites it will tell you quicker than waiting for a sutable reply, I found all the cost info was on the QUT and UQ websites when I was thinking of doing some PT study to go this way round for PR visa.

Id say going to Uni here would be savage - go for it !

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

Bsc in Construction Mgt in QUT in Brisbane is $10k for an idea.

tell ya the truth of you get onto the Uni websites it will tell you quicker than waiting for a sutable reply, I found all the cost info was on the QUT and UQ websites when I was thinking of doing some PT study to go this way round for PR visa.

Id say going to Uni here would be savage - go for it !

$10k for the yr or a semester?ft or pt? an arts degree in unsw is $22k a year - not including accomadation, books etc. On their site they reckon $42K a year all up so $120K for a 3 yr degree. And arts is the cheapest option.

http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/future/pdf_files/IntUG_10.pdf
    go down to page 33 for all course breakdown costs.
    Bsc in Constrution management is $104K tuition only for 4 yrs

Advertisement