Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphone Recs?

Options
  • 09-01-2010 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I hope this is the right board for this thread. Sorry if not.

I've been searching for a new set of headphones for weeks and I'm on the verge of giving up out of exasperation. I don't even have that many specifications, yet I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've looked at Sony, Panasonic, Koss, Sennheiser, Skullcandy etc.

The most important factors are that they are around the ear - the bigger the ear cups the better because my ears get so hot in my current ones (which are Panasonic RP-HT225) and they are too snug and irritating to my skin - and that they hold the sound in relatively well because my current ones leak sound quite a lot and I can't relax because I feel like the noise will irriate anyone nearby.

The other very important factor is that it has in-line volume control on the lead. I just can't seem to find any that combine the comfortable ear cups with in-line control.

I'm def on a fairly tight budget so obviously I'm not expecting anything spectacular as far as sound goes, but it would be nice if it had good bass. I'm happy so long as the sound isn't tinny. It would have to cost me under around 40euro.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement