Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most open league in years..

Options
  • 09-01-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

Today both the Scum and Man U failed to beat lesser opposition again.I just watched Man U play & really they look ordinary. They have one player, Wayne Rooney, who would definitely get into our team. I'm struggling to think of another player on their team today who would make a significant difference to the Spurs current team. I would rather have Wilson for Fletcher, Lennon for Valencia, Dawson for Brown etc etc etc.

Incredibly if we had won those 2 stupid games against Wolves & Stoke, not let those 2 stupid late goals in against Everton and beaten Villa when we completely murdered them for the whole game - we would be clear at the top of the table right now!

Chelsea and Man U look very unimpressive and have the distraction of the CL to come, the Scum look as lightweight as ever without even a recognised centre forward, Man City have just changed managers & hopefully will remain inconsistent this season. Liverpool are in disarray and on terrible form.

As we hit the 2nd half of the season, this league really is for the taking for any team who wants to put a decent run together. Come on Harry raise the mentality of this team and aim for the top. Levy - lets see some magic in the transfer window, you never know where we could end up this season!

COYS!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

athough he is one of our best performers id have evra ahead of BAE.

recenty likeing fletcher but agin think i might perfer palacios

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Id take Evra ,Vidic and Rooney, not sure of the rest.

Are we consistent enough, or even good enough to win 5 or 6 league games on the bounce, to put us right in the mix ? I personally dont think we are, i hope im proved wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I think we can win the league
    But we probabally wont.
    4th is my prediction.

Mentally we should be looking to win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

is evra not a right back?

id take giggs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

As Hatch mentioned, can we string 5 - 6 wins together? I'd like to think so, and if we're going to do it, it has to be over the next 2 months. If we can, there's no reason why we won't be well up there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

FYI - still stuck in barbados . due to go tonight though

just said id get that in there :-) i have missed most of the bad weather but missed out on the fulham game cos of it

sick of rihianna lookalikes and rum now :-)

mickman wrote: »

Afraid not

FYI - still stuck in barbados . due to go tonight though

just said id get that in there :-) i have missed most of the bad weather but missed out on the fulham game cos of it

Dont worry, there is plenty of snow and ice left for you to experience :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

id take giggs as well.
    Mick the heat and pina coladas have gone to the head - how old's giggs, 35? he only plays one game in 3, there's no way i'd put him ahead of our midfielders.

Ye you could argue Evra over BAE but he wouldn't make a significant difference to the team, nor would Vidic, solid but no better than any of our 4 CBs i would suggest.

Probably the biggest difference is the winning mentality they have which has been cultivated by Fergie over many many years of winning the PL. I like Harry though, he's an inspirational manager, the type where anything is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

FYI - still stuck in barbados

sick of rihianna lookalikes and rum now :-)

IMPOSSIBLE:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement