Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free one month live?

• 09-01-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

How do you get a free month with a new xbox is there a code or something meant to be in with it cause my son wants to use his. I looked through the box and all the papers but i cant find anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

When you set up the gamer profile and go online you pick which option you want, if you pick silver then you are "gifted" a month's gold membership

Sort of like a drug dealer givin you your first hit for free to rope you in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

danois wrote: »
    How do you get a free month with a new xbox is there a code or something meant to be in with it cause my son wants to use his. I looked through the box and all the papers but i cant find anything?

Once you sign up to Live you get it automatically. Create a silver account and you get your 1 month gold applied straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It will only work once mind, so disregard any other rumours you may here about doing it over and over again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

i made 3 accounts with free months on them, after that they don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    It will only work once mind, so disregard any other rumours you may here about doing it over and over again.
    Every HDD comes with 3 1 month free subscriptions. When you create the acount, just select silver and it should appear as an option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Slugs wrote: »
    Every HDD comes with 3 1 month free subscriptions. When you create the acount, just select silver and it should appear as an option

This may be true, but you can't get the 1 month free under the same gamertag was what I was getting at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Should have specified ;). I knew what you meant but you should have clarified :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

sorry should of got back to say thanks soner but he stopped annoyin me and i forgot i posted this

so thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

danois wrote: »
    sorry should of got back to say thanks soner but he stopped annoyin me and i forgot i posted this

so thanks all

we asumed you were distracted by xbox live, hard to get anything done since it arrived

Advertisement