Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Ree - FROZEN!!!

Options
  • 09-01-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Was out at Coosan Point today, fricken AWESOME!!!

eff3cd6aa5.jpg

e4f9ba2ca1.jpg

016307375b.jpg

441bca86c6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

jaysus man lol
    WE SHOULD GO ICE FISHIN.....er..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Went out there this morning for a look. Mad that its frozen but I was amazed at the parents bringing their kids out walking across the lake to feed the ducks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭dl

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Went out there this morning for a look. Mad that its frozen but I was amazed at the parents bringing their kids out walking across the lake to feed the ducks!!!

Totally irresponsible & idiotic thing for any parent to do!! :eek:

Just heard on local radio news that some people are now going across the lake on motorbikes!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 anto475

isn't it great?
    i'd say you can walk to hare island or the cut, if you were careful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

You'd be an idiot to try it, just saw o the news that most of lough ree is frozen they were out on inchmore the whole place is pure ice

They might have to amend the sign to say no skating or motorbiking either!!!

4262418194_ccf58861e4.jpg

Advertisement