Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Problems Lifford Area???

Options
  • 09-01-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Just got a text from a regular here saying no broadband all day in Lifford area. Eircom / UTV. any news on that anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

My Eircom broadband was down since 4pm yesterday until there about half an hour ago. All Eircom would say was that Engineers were working on it.

Maybe there wasn't enough salt for the Information Super Highway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

UTV Broadband off yesterday too - I was totally bereft :( Since UTV depend on Eircom lines, I got even less information from customer service. I had to go through the 'turn off your router' and 'reboot your computer' hoops, then 'read out the information on the router page' before I was told that other people were experiencing the same problem :rolleyes:
    In fairness, there was nothing they could do but I think when most PC support people hear a female voice they assume the worst and go into disdainful mode.
    I ended up playing Freecell on my PC for the evening :eek:

Advertisement