Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what cloths girls like on lads

• 10-01-2010 12:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

im just wondering what girls like on lads lik im into style and fashion n i like wearing nice cloths n being clean but i find myself straying from my own style or what ever i dont mean for this post to sound like i want to wear what girls want to see on fellas im just currious and if you guys want to psot pics on what you tink is nice lol please be my guest p.s n i know some cloths only suite some kind of people but id like a change lol

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

What kind of build are you?

Skinny guys can wear stuff that broader guys can't and vice versa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭qwerty2

A V A wrote: »
    im just wondering what girls like on lads lik im into style and fashion n i like wearing nice cloths n being clean but i find myself straying from my own style or what ever i dont mean for this post to sound like i want to wear what girls want to see on fellas im just currious and if you guys want to psot pics on what you tink is nice lol please be my guest p.s n i know some cloths only suite some kind of people but id like a change lol

cheers

We like guys who know how to use punctuation and are able to type a coherant post without using the word "like" several times. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

You could cross dress if you really get stuck!

But really yellow, pink, baby blue , also stick with the big names girls love them Ralph Lauren is a good one to go with , also Polo's the sex

best of luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

dam i did and all ' like' ha ha sorry i didnt realize that i was saying it so many times

em im not skinny but i have pecs not mooobs so id say medium build

ye i bought a colered fred perry would find it weird that i tink that if your going to wear a style wear the famous brand names because they look and fit better lol thats what iv noticed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Mahony

im a guy but i agree the safe option is the brand names as they tend to fit better and look better.

I would be confused whether to wear fitted tops or loose ones?
    baggy jeans or fitted jeans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

A V A wrote: »
    iim into style and fashion

Women like confidence and a guy who doesn't care about what girls think about him, they like that he's his own man and knows what looks and fits him and reflects his personality. You won't the find the answer to it by copying other guys or asking girls, just a lot of trial and error. I only recently starting growing a beard and I look way better with it than without, so just be comfortable in yourself and start from there, any clothing advice you'll get here will most likely be useless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    But really yellow, pink, baby blue , also stick with the big names girls love them Ralph Lauren is a good one to go with , also Polo's the sex

The metrosexual look is very 2007 and way too feminine looking for the average girl.
    If there's one thing that puts me off a man, it's one that looks like he spends more time in front of the mirror than I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Agree with Magenta - I like I guy to make an effort, but I definitely don't want to fight with him for the mirror! So, for me, smart, but not over done works. For a night out, I like to see a guy in jeans (regular straight or boot cut, definitely not skinny for me), a nice shirt and shoes, not sneakers, with a nice jacket in cold weather.

For casual, same on the jeans and just a nice polo shirt or t-shirt and maybe converse, Asics Tigers or similar.

Just no football shirts, skinny jeans, baggy jeans with visible boxers or white sneakers. They're my pet hates! I'm also not keen on visibly branded clothes or pastel colours, despite what a previous poster thinks. Buy designer if you genuinely think the cut or style warrants it, but please don't be sucked into buying something you normally wouldn't just for the name. Trust me, you don't want the type of girl who is swayed by a designer label alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

Different types of girls will like different clothes styles on guys. Some might like the latest Nike tracksuit, others may prefer the D4 look, some may like an 'indie' boy. The latter would be my favourite!

Just wear decent clothes. For me that's staying away from tracksuits, and make sure your jeans aren't too short! Develop your own style, and have confidence.

• Advertisement

cheers for the comment im getting an dea know ,.girls do like like different cloths on lads all their tastes are diferent i like wearing clean cloths and dont like looking dirty but i wouldnt fight over a mirror i tink the feedback seem to be girls like fellas that look clean n look good but not look like they but way to much effort i wear skinny jeans but i wear a size bigger than what size i normally wear i hate the bet on skinnys aswell what do girls tink of lads wearing those topman cloth pomps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭elaine93

cheers elain ye dats what i ike myself kind of wear that stuff now really cant find da kinda style because river island and all dem shops are all cli-che

sorry for spelling your name wrong

any more suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I have medium to long hair and the women love it , what style is yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I don't think you can go wrong with a nice pair of jeans, combats, tshirts, hoodie, V neck tops. Whether they are a name brand or not. Keep it simple. Google what male celebrities are wearing and pick out what you think would suit you.

Some ideas:

jake_gyllenhaal.jpg

finalpixx046062-adam-brody.jpg
    true-religion-jeans-jonathan-rhys-meyers-3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

i loooove them big pattern check shirts out at the mo, especially in the green and black colour. them with a pair of jeans and a pair of Vans or something like that on your feet, and im putty in your hands! lol!

Advertisement