Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Know any Dublin Hair salons with January special offers/discounts??

• 10-01-2010 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi

I am based in south dublin/D18-ish and need some quality full head highlights, without the regular price pain!

Does anyone know some salons in south dublin or south city centre who are running any 'specials' or discounts at the mo??

I know Brown Sugar did last year, maybe Toni and Guy too but I haven't heard anything this year.

Cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Beonce

Khaki in Tallaght are offering 20% off on colours this month, I think it foes up to 25% off if you get your cut too. I got a txt from them the other day, don't think you have to show the txt or anything to get the discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

House of Colour have 50% off all colour for January as long as you have the passport they gave out all last year.

Got a full head of higlights, cut, treatment on long hair for just over 60 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

macy9 wrote: »
    House of Colour have 50% off all colour for January as long as you have the passport they gave out all last year.

Got a full head of higlights, cut, treatment on long hair for just over 60 euro.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Man I wish I had one of them!! That is a huge saving!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

Beonce wrote: »
    Khaki in Tallaght are offering 20% off on colours this month, I think it foes up to 25% off if you get your cut too. I got a txt from them the other day, don't think you have to show the txt or anything to get the discount.

I got this too and booked in for my cut and highlights this Saturday :cool:

I love the salon, been going there for quite a while now.

OP, I'm pretty sure most places will be doing some sort of special offer this month if you ring around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

carasbars wrote: »

OP, I'm pretty sure most places will be doing some sort of special offer this month if you ring around.

I called Toni & Guy Dundrum and got a curt 'No'. ( :eek: What was I thinking!!)

I then called Brown Sugar Blackrock and got a much friendlier person who also said no but then went to check if anyone knew of any offer coming up, then came back and said, unfortunately not at the moment. Bit of a differance in attitude.

I'm not sure many places are doing special offers at the mo, but please prove me wrong!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

carasbars wrote: »

Hi ladies

Thanks a mill. I actually had my hair cut in Khaki by Alison before christmas. The staff and herself were really really nice but to be honest my haircut was not great. I have very thick hair and she was not able to cut into it properly. I was left with short layers on top which made my hair look like a bulb, lol. I also found the salon lacked a bit of atmosphere but as I said the staff seemed very nice. I would say it would probably be decent value for colour and maybe a cut if your hair isn't too thick. :)

Anyway...I had very little luck finding any special offers in salons around me, so I decided to give in and pay normal wack somewhere and avoid the mistake I made in going to Khaki.

I went to Perceptions in Goatstown and a girl called Wendy ( i think) cut and coloured my hair. She did an absolutely fab job and I am defo going back! It was not cheap though :( (but it was my birthday so to hell with it).

5 stars for Perceptions in Goatstown! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Any other suggestions people? (Tallaght is a bit far for me although the offer sounds tempting..)

Advertisement