Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2k10..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Jako8 wrote: »
    Class sig :D

Looks a bit like Insect Overlord :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

As long as 2manydjs,MSTRKRFT and Deadmau5 are playing I couldnt care who else plays cause tbh Oxegen is so lame when it comes to bands, no band a tad heavy plays.So Im gonna be stuck in the dance tent!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Would rather go to Novarock or rock werchter

Way better festivals for half the price

Last year want to EXIT in serbia , massive music festival for 80 euro and it was on from 8 at night until 8 in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Would rather go to Novarock or rock werchter

Way better festivals for half the price

Last year want to EXIT in serbia , massive music festival for 80 euro and it was on from 8 at night until 8 in the morning :D

*opens My Documents* yeah, Rock Werchter ticket is still there:D

RW is bout €210 this year, bit more expensive, but the organisation at it, and the difference in crowd attending...so worth it. Plus I can't see Rammstein and Pearl Jam playing Punchestown anytime soon, so much better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

Haven't been before, gonna go this summer.

Just have to find the money and convince the parents to let me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement