Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags = bullies !!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    What are you on about you swine? The guy is a scumbag, who cares about him? He made the decision to take a swing at my mate and he paid the price, full stop!

We threw his phone into the canal to show him what it is like to be on the opposite end of a mugging, and lose something.

It's people like you who have the justice system ****ed up , with your slap on the wrist attitude, 'O he has human rights bull****.
    No wonder the crime rate is so high in Ireland your too soft, beat them and beat them hard, like in China, that's the way to go.

FYP

For somebody who probably had a good education, you really do have a horrible grasp of the english language.

As for beating the crap out of the guy...

You're a complete coward. Three guys beating up one little scanger, what a bunch of heroes...

And then to brag about it...
    You're much worse than them, you should at least know better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Mrs you way out of your league here the guy was a scumbag that's what scumbags do they rob people get over it and be lucky no scumbags have robbed you

WE gave him a jolly good trimming big deal, if your so concerned for his welfare look for him and may sure the he is alright and his scumbag rights have not been Violante

Anyway we could have saved innocent peoples lives by taking him out of action for a few days i'm proud of that

Im actually beggining to doubt if you are serious because of the victorian english you keep using :rolleyes:
    If you are serious though, I know exactly what type you are! I work in a nightclub in town and I see your type every weekend..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I don't care what you all think my dad said i was right and praised us for not backing down to scum after that your opinion does count for much because most of you are scum anyway by the way you are all talking about protecting them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I don't care what you all think my dad said i was right and praised us for not backing down to scum

I know my original post was to stand up to scum but ffs cop on to yourself.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Mrs you way out of your league here the guy was a scumbag that's what scumbags do they rob people get over it and be lucky no scumbags have robbed you

WE gave him a jolly good trimming big deal, if your so concerned for his welfare look for him and may sure the he is alright and his scumbag rights have not been Violante

Anyway we could have saved innocent peoples lives by taking him out of action for a few days i'm proud of that

Were you talking to Mr.S or me here?

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    I know my original post was to stand up to scum but ffs cop on to yourself.
    :rolleyes:

whatever man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I've fought off scumbgs before,usually when they see you can fight
    they tend to leave. But I would never beat them to a pulp or take thier
    phone. If that bloke has needed his phone for god knows what, an ambulance
    or to call his family. I'm a person of karma, and i wouldn't like that coming back
    on me. Eliminate the threat and move on. A lesson is hard learned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Mr.S wrote: »
    These guys where hardly the victims?

from what i gather the other guy started the incident trying to provoke a fight, then he took the first swing of the altercation, then he got hi as.s beat, got what he deserved tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few weeks ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed and my mates a big rugby player and he decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all beat the head off the scumbag and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and my mate robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

The most cowardly act I've read about in a long long time.

3 guys beat a fella on the ground and then mug him.

And you say they were scumbags? :rolleyes:

Ye should have been locked up for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

tbh seems DR Cowboy and his blackrock crew;) turned the tables on a bunch of scum and kicked the sh1te out of them. no harm there. so one of the pricks had his phone chucked in the river, boo hoo

• Advertisement

dolliemix wrote: »
    Were you talking to Mr.S or me here?

I was talking to MR.S there,
    Thanks for backing me up on my point
    I honour up my slaps to those who walk away even tho they could take them one on one

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hipster2009

All of ye seem to miss the point about who threw the first punch!!:confused:

I say well done lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭julien05

this is soo pointless

Them?

Nope, they ganged up and kicked the ****e of one guy.

the guy who randomly threatened to stab them because they were from the southside? The guy who swung at them?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hipster2009

rarnes1 wrote: »
    The most cowardly act I've read about in a long long time.

3 guys beat a fella on the ground and then mug him.

And you say they were scumbags? :rolleyes:

Ye should have been locked up for that.

What a bunch of crap
    Scumbag got what he deserved!
    Threw the first punch and picked the wrong guy! ha ha

I was talking to MR.S there,
    Thanks for backing me up on my point
    I honour up my slaps to those who walk away even tho they could take them one on one

Eh dude......I'm so totally opposed to you, your Dad, your friends, your outlook and your inflated ego that I think you're trolling.

No support from me here. You and your friends could use your energy to do something useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 harbottle

Name and shame is my motto. Post the little feckers address and we can go on mass and kick the ****e out of the little bastards.

Its time we stood up to anti social scumbags and to stop pussyfooting, and making out that pricks like this are doing nothing wrong. Well done D.R cowboy

Well from what I'm reading, they weren't the aggressors, and had they not stood up for themselves they would have been the victims.
    This is how I read it...

Sounds like they were the unprovoked victims of verbal abuse and threatening behaviour including a death threat.
    They responded with a verbal come-back, and the other group escalated it with:

Now that didn't work out so well for the guy, but if he was looking for a fight and mis-calculated the odds, well... tough... maybe he should have minded his own business instead of randomly dishing out death threats to people on the street.

Your right !!
    Some people don't agree with what happened and some do. for those who do i would do it again if the incident occurred
    Kill or be killed is my attitude towards those disengaged scum and trust me they will kill you if given half a chance just look at the news every night and see for yourself the victims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I have no problem with standing up to scumbags.

There's a big difference between standing up to them and three people kicking someone when they are on the ground.
    That's bad form in my book.

Then stealing his phone, what is that about...

What if he needed to call an ambulance...

If anything they should have given him a few slaps and went on their way.

Three people beating up one, not exactly heroic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 harbottle

You thought a single guy who couldn't throw a punch

read his original post. it was 4 of them to start with:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

This guy has proven he is a coward just like any muppet who shouts abuse at people!

But his daddy says hes cool so who cares what anyone else thinks!

harbottle wrote: »
    Name and shame is my motto. Post the little feckers address and we can go on mass and kick the ****e out of the little bastards.

Its time we stood up to anti social scumbags and to stop pussyfooting, and making out that pricks like this are doing nothing wrong. Well done D.R cowboy

Thanks man
    Its people like us they want to target, the decent crowd it makes me sick to think people support them

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

So let me summarise the thread so far:
    Potential troll says him and his mates beat the sh1t outta some scumbag...some say "huzzah", some say "boo"....can we move on with the real discussion now?

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Three people beating up one, not exactly heroic.

You would have a fair enough point if the guy wasn't making threats to cut necks

Your right !!
    Some people don't agree with what happened and some do. for those who do i would do it again if the incident occurred
    Kill or be killed is my attitude towards those disengaged scum and trust me they will kill you if given half a chance just look at the news every night and see for yourself the victims
    harbottle wrote: »

Seriously is this a joke?

I have an image in my head of a gang of ross o' carroll kelly types on their new Christmas i-phones writing all this crap for a laugh.

And I reckon if you truly were faced with a gang of scumbags you'd run like hell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

What are the chances that the scumbags would have done the same to one of the blackrock guys if he were by himself?

Its highly likey because its something that that type of person does every day.
    What are the chances they were carrying a weapon? more likely than your average joe.

Some people dont realise what these people are like. Normal people have some sense of restraint, proper scumbags dont.

While the blackrock guys seems a bit of a cock, i certainly have no major issues with what he "did".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

What are the chances that the scumbags would have done the same to one of the blackrock guys if he were by himself?

Its highly likely because its something that that type of person does every day.
    What are the chances they were carrying a weapon? more likely than your average joe.

Some people dont realise what these people are like. Normal people have some sense of restraint, proper scumbags dont.

While the blackrock guy seems a bit of a cock, i certainly have no issue with what he "did".

• Registered Users Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

LowOdour wrote: »

While the blackrock guys seems a bit of a cock, i certainly have no major issues with what he "did".

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

Jaysus this has to be a piss take
    I doubt anybody can be that much of a stereo-typical southsider!

If this is true then you should watch your back the next time you're in town,especially if you're alone and you happen to come across those group of guys again,and you'll be very lucky if all they'll give you is a few slaps!

• Advertisement

Oh ofcourse, the other guys would have probably done the same if the tables where turned.

I was just pointing out that the OP is as much of a scumbag as the others, for what he did:)

the difference is theop wont do it to your or I unless we attack him first, thats quite a big difference

Advertisement