Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags = bullies !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

DR cowboy you are to be commended. They sound like vile human trash and deserved the beating that you and your friends administered and throwing the phone in the Liffey, I especially like that, good enough for the knacker.

They have more than likely beat the living sh it out people hundreds of times before that or abused people in the street and they have kept walking.

Well done again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

The only time I would ever stand up to a scumbag would be:

• If they were assaulting/robbing some little old lady or other defenceless bypasser
    • If they physically attacked me first
    • If they tried to rob me
    Responding to verbal abuse with verbal defence is about the most absurd thing an intelligent person can do. As someone already said, arguing with a fool is dangerous as people can rarely tell the difference. They want public slanging matches with people they don't know, they are the equivilent of internet trolls.

At most, if I was drunk, I might say something semi witty (Like one time a group of scumbags called some Chinese fella a 'racist bastard' in a Burger king late one weekday night. I was standing in the que and just said 'I know you are but what am I?'. They weren't even talking to me. I have a northern accent and am heavyset, but I exaggerated my accent to sound like the thickest kind of Belfast lout. I also had most of my mates standing around me. The combination of a ludicrous slag and a big fella with a Belfast accent made them vacate the premises pretty sharpish) I would never do anything like that if sober.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few weeks ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed and my mates a big rugby player and he decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all beat the head off the scumbag and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and my mate robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

Fair play to you! You did the right thing, maybe a little excessive but sounds like he deserved a beating! It's seriously bad form when one cannot walk down the street, minding their own business without abuse getting hurled at them. Maybe the smuck will think twice next time he feels the need to shout abuse at some randomer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

currythis wrote: »
    Jaysus this has to be a piss take
    I doubt anybody can be that much of a stereo-typical southsider!

If this is true then you should watch your back the next time you're in town,especially if you're alone and you happen to come across those group of guys again,and you'll be very lucky if all they'll give you is a few slaps!

No i agree we have to be careful but we hope that they won't remember us as this happens to them the whole time they looked like real scumbags, my mate said afterwards he was lucky the guy did not have a knife or things would have been different, plus the guy was off his head on drugs you should have seen the head on this guy so it's less likely he will remember us anyway hopefully plus I don't really care I'm not going to lose sleep over some scumbag

and another thing you think us blackrock boys can't fight we can go pound for pound with anyone if we want too, but we don't because we have more respect for ourselves and our families

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

while on the topic of scumbags i see another shooting tonight http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0110/dublinshooting.html

• Advertisement

Tiesto wrote: »
    Fair play to you! You did the right thing, maybe a little excessive but sounds like he deserved a beating! It's seriously bad form when one cannot walk down the street, minding their own business without abuse getting hurled at them. Maybe the smuck will think twice next time he feels the need to shout abuse at some randomer.

Honestly, are you people all ~##!"£"? D.R. Cowboy has been annoying everyone on the TCD forums for a while now, impersonating some D4 'rugger' type. Its the most obvious troll in the history of trollery. None of what he described happened - the irony of the southsiders having a huge rugby player on 'tap' for a 'battle' with the northsider 'scum' is too much for mere coincidence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Denerick wrote: »
    Honestly, are you people all ~##!"£"? D.R. Cowboy has been annoying everyone on the TCD forums for a while now, impersonating some D4 'rugger' type. Its the most obvious troll in the history of trollery. None of what he described happened - the irony of the southsiders having a huge rugby player on 'tap' for a 'battle' with the northsider 'scum' is too much for mere coincidence!

No i have not been, woo i play rugby big deal get over yourself you play some sport i presume too, and you pal around with people you do that with its not ironic he was there so was I and the other guy who also plays rugby too so there was 3 rugby players there if that makes you happy

but It was my friend who got attacked that why I mentioned he was a rugby player to show these guys don't care about how big you are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

If a scumbag picks the wrong fight and ends up the way his potential taget would be, then i doubt he would be picking many more fights.

If any of us seen a scumbag been beaten to a pulp, I doubt any of us would be jumping to his saviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

No i have not been, woo i play rugby big deal get over yourself you play some sport i presume too, and you pal around with people you do that with its not ironic he was there so was I and the other guy who also plays rugby too so there was 3 rugby players there if that makes you happy

but It was my friend who got attacked that why I mentioned he was a rugby player to show these guys don't care about how big you are

And all of this information is important because..........

You don't hear boxers or body builders going around saying - 'me and my mates are boxers so you don't mess with us'

This all reminds me of the small man syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

nevermind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

In times like these, when Gards are useless, when the law is a joke and court verdicts are making people laugh, it looks like there is no other option than deal with problems ourselves... Before it's too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Why don't we just start a vigilante group and go around with hurls and 2x4s kicking the crap out of anyone that looks even slightly shady...

The fact that you can't construct a coherent sentance only re-inforces my argument that you are a transparantly lying troll. Nobody speaks like that.

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Why don't we just start a vigilante group and go around with hurls and 2x4s kicking the crap out of anyone that looks even slightly shady...
    Nah, we better wait until more innocent people get stabbed/beaten up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Y'know what... I feel safer living on the northside than in I would in Blackrock.

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    In times like these, when Gards are useless, when the law is a joke and court verdicts are making people laugh, it looks like there is no other option than deal with problems ourselves... Before it's too late.

Here, while we're at it why don't we push for guns to be legalised? That way ordinary decent people would be able to defend themselves and their property. Also, how about forming local militia's? That way groups of honest citizens can defend themselves and their property. Hell, why even bother with representative government? Lets overthrow the pussyfooting Dáil government. That way honest citizens will be able to defend themselves and their property. And kill anyone who looks at them funny.

Here, while we're at it why don't we push for guns to be legalised? That way ordinary decent people would be able to defend themselves and their property. Also, how about forming local militia's? That way groups of honest citizens can defend themselves and their property. Hell, why even bother with representative government? Lets overthrow the pussyfooting Dáil government. That way honest citizens will be able to defend themselves and their property. And kill anyone who looks at them funny.

now thats just crazy talk!

now thats just crazy talk!

Is it? Ordinary decent people need to take a stand against these subhuman savages. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property. I'm afraid overthrowing the democratic republican model and instituting a system of 'government of the militias' is the only answer. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

or lets go the other way (which is the way its going) make it illegal to defend yourself if attacked in your own home by some dirtry effing scanger, you should stand there calmly and yelp for help ......god forbid you lay a finger on the poor innocent person helping you "clean out" your home.

Is it? Ordinary decent people need to take a stand against these subhuman savages. I'm afraid overthrowing the democratic republican model and instituting a system of 'government of the militias' is the only answer. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property.

it is.

• Advertisement

Here, while we're at it why don't we push for guns to be legalised? That way ordinary decent people would be able to defend themselves and their property. Also, how about forming local militia's? That way groups of honest citizens can defend themselves and their property.
    For the moment scumbags have guns - ordinary people don't dont. They form gangs - when people don't group. Hell, give them more advantages, perhaps some more explosives for God's sake?

Every action causes reaction, I would welcome that idea for safer future for my and my family. I realise there are enough people out there who just wanna put the head down and pray that they will be allowed to pass by a bunch of scumbags walking freely on the streets, disturbing people. Because there is either no law nor repercusions they could face in this country... Also plenty of those who pretend that everything is grand and turn the head saying "All is good, they are just poor kids.. I will not happen to me".

or lets go the other way (which is the way its going) make it illegal to defend yourself if attacked in your own home by some dirtry effing scanger, you should stand there calmly and yelp for help ......god forbid you lay a finger on the poor innocent person helping you "clean out" your home.

Yes, you are right. Ordinary decent people are being over-run by these animals of the night. Nothing can withstand their furious advance of hatred. Ordinary decent people need to group themselves into armed militias to counter this threat. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property. Ordinary decent people need the nuke to counter this growing threat of the scum in our midst. They walk like us, they talk like us, but they aren't us. They aren't ordinary decent people.

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    For the moment scumbags have guns - ordinary people don't dont. They form gangs - when people don't group. Hell, give them more advantages, perhaps some more explosives for God's sake?

Every action causes reaction, I would welcome that idea for safer future for my and my family. I realise there are enough people out there who just wanna put the head down and pray that they will be allowed to pass by a bunch of scumbags walking freely on the streets bothering people. Because there is either no law nor repercusions in this country they could face ... Also plenty of those who pretend that everything is grand and turn the head saying "All is good, they are just poor kids.. I will not happen to me".

Yes, ordinary decent people need guns now. We need militias now. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property. I have an idea for a solution, a 'final solution' if you will. Lets gather up anyone who lives in a council estate and send them off to giant camps in the wilderness. This way ordinary decent people who can take care of their property can sleep easily at night. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property.

Yes, ordinary decent people need guns now. We need militias now. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property. I have an idea for a solution, a 'final solution' if you will. Lets gather up anyone who lives in a council estate and send them off to giant camps in the wilderness. This way ordinary decent people who can take care of their property can sleep easily at night. Only ordinary decent people can take care of their property.

Denerick your sounding awfully trollish?

Denerick your sounding awfully trollish?

I'm only exaggerating what some people are thinking. Parody is not trollery.

so you think we should all sit back and take it from people who show no respect for other people or their property, let the so called law hand out warning with no consequences that give no incentive to reform?

let gangs of young boys go round randomly beating people for no reason... yeah its good isnt it, not only that lets have pity for these boys also.

so you think we should all sit back and take it from people who show no respect for other people or their property, let the so called law hand out warning with no consequences that give no incentive to reform?

let gangs of young boys go round randomly beating people for no reason... yeah its good isnt it, not only that lets have pity for these boys also.

Yes, I agree. Exterminate them.

yes because thats what im suggesting also....?????

yes because thats what im suggesting also....?????

I'm sorry, what do you propose we do?

• Advertisement

tougher sentences/consequences for offenders.
    the odd beating might help also

Advertisement