Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags = bullies !!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    ah man! this guy was on pills he was not some half asleep drunk he had more fight in him than anyone not on narcotics I would love to have seen your reaction when your not behind a computer being a key bored gangster:rolleyes: things happen in the real world you know!!

We only gave him a few slaps, we did not leave him for dead or anything relax will you gandi

'Relax will you gandi'

Thank God, you're alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Denerick wrote: »
    I can't believe anyone is taking it seriously. It didn't happen. That guy doesn't exist. He's an invented internet persona by some wiseguy in the midlands I'd bet.
    ah man! this guy was on pills he was not some half asleep drunk he had more fight in him than anyone not on narcotics I would love to have seen your reaction when your not behind a computer being a key bored gangster:rolleyes: things happen in the real world you know!!

We only gave him a few slaps, we did not leave him for dead or anything relax will you gandhi

Oh look - he's back!

I f**kin knew the story was true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

dolliemix wrote: »
    Oh look - he's back!

Never doubted it for a sec. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Oh look - he's back!

1. The story is true, what age are you? people get a few slaps everyday big deal

2 I don't care if you believe me, whatever

1. The story is true, what age are you? people get a few slaps everyday big deal

I'm six next Thursday :)

• Advertisement

He's cute. Kinda like a pet hamster.

I'm six next Thursday :)

Up a bit late then aren't you?

Kids these days, tut tut and all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

D. R Cowboy a 1 on 1 fight with the scumbag seems fair, you friend dropped him and could have bet the ****e out of him on his own, that would still be fair.

But you and your other mate hopping in and kicking the guy while he's down is lowering yourself to those scumbags level, because your kicking the ****e out of some guy who can't defend himself and who's down on the ground. Robbing his phone is even more ****ed up. You're like any rock lad I've come across before, you'll only fight once you're outnumbering your opponent.

You're a coward man, nothing more and there's no way of justifying you hopping in to a fight and kicking the ****e out of some guy when your mate was already winning. If his mates were there or you were outnumbered I'd doubt you would have jumped in at all.

Pussy.

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Up a it late then aren't you?

Kids these days, tut tut and all that...

Well I live in Australia so it's not night time here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

what are you on about you swine, the guy is a scumbag how cares about him he made the decision to take a swing at my mate and he paid the price full stop!
    You and 2 of your mates attacked him. YOU are the swine.
    One of your rugger mates hit the scumbags, and you got a few slaps in? YOU are cowardly swine.

• Advertisement

Personally I think that we should find this scumbag and see if we can get him to run for political office.
    I feel with his sob story of being attacked by three rugby playing thugs, he really could get the sympathy vote.
    And I for one offer my services as his campaign manager, expect to see him on Jeremy Kyle soon, pouring his heart out about the cowardly attack that he suffered at the hands of these brutish thugs.

Shít. Blackrock boy has gone missing again.

What did you lot say to him when I was gone?

I hope you didn't píss him off.

Because when Blackrock boy gets angry.......:eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Shít. Blackrock boy has gone missing again.

What did you lot say to him when I was gone?

I hope you didn't píss him off.

Because when Blackrock boy gets angry.......:eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:

him and the lads will scrum down :D

we will we will rock you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

maxxie wrote: »
    him and the lads will scrum down :D

we will we will rock you :D

bit hypocritical branding all "rock" lads as jock rugby players!

Regardless of the fact that this guy is out to wind people up am I the only person who thinks aslong as they did nothing to instigate the assault the are completely entitled to respond as "they" did... Hopefully this "scumbag" will think twice about attacking a random group on the street the next time round!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby becomes a monstaer. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

how come the OP has gone to ground since page 3??

RMD wrote: »
    D. R Cowboy a 1 on 1 fight with the scumbag seems fair, you friend dropped him and could have bet the ****e out of him on his own, that would still be fair.

But you and your other mate hopping in and kicking the guy while he's down is lowering yourself to those scumbags level, because your kicking the ****e out of some guy who can't defend himself and who's down on the ground. Robbing his phone is even more ****ed up. You're like any rock lad I've come across before, you'll only fight once you're outnumbering your opponent.

You're a coward man, nothing more and there's no way of justifying you hopping in to a fight and kicking the ****e out of some guy when your mate was already winning. If his mates were there or you were outnumbered I'd doubt you would have jumped in at all.

Pussy.

That guy would not not have been all talk on a rugby field so i don't know why he should be off it, and If I'm given a chance to teach a scumbag a moral lesson about robbing off the decent folk I will and I know one priest who would agree with me so I know it was the right thing to do

Get a grip guys, their was 9 houses burgled near me last week by scumbags and i bet you know of people in the same situation so if I'm given a chance to give a scumbag a good kicking sly or not sly I will , they are always trying to rob off us anyway so I'm only evening out the playing field

That guy would not not have been all talk on a rugby field so i don't know why he should be off it, and If I'm given a chance to teach a scumbag a moral lesson about robbing off the decent folk I will and I know one priest who would agree with me so I know it was the right thing to do

Get a grip guys, their was 9 houses burgled near me last week by scumbags and i bet you know of people in the same situation so if I'm given a chance to give a scumbag a good kicking sly or not sly I will , they are always trying to rob off us anyway so I'm only evening out the playing field

Was that priest called Fr Stack?

fintan_stack.JPG

I was out with a group of friends-Good
    My friend got Started on by scumbags-Bad
    The scumbag missed-Good
    My friend punched him and the scumbag hit the group-Great:D

Whilst on the ground I (not the guy who got started on) gave a few punches-What???!?

I then proceeded to mug the scumbag and throw his phone in the liffey-Bad!

The thing is you's did everything good until the 3 of you's decided to start punching the scumbag when he was down.
    Just because you could keep hitting the scumbag didnt mean you had to.

Up till now's you and your friends were heroes, Then you all took a moral dive to the level of that scumbag, You may see it as teaching him a lesson, Was that punch to his face not enough?

Why did you have to demean your own character by stooping to the scumbags lever?

• Advertisement

Crow92 wrote: »
    I was out with a group of friends-Good
    My friend got Started on by scumbags-Bad
    The scumbag missed-Good
    My friend punched him and the scumbag hit the group-Great:D

Whilst on the ground I (not the guy who got started on) gave a few punches-What???!?

I then proceeded to mug the scumbag and throw his phone in the liffey-Bad!

The thing is you's did everything good until the 3 of you's decided to start punching the scumbag when he was down.
    Just because you could keep hitting the scumbag didnt mean you had to.

Up till now's you and your friends were heroes, Then you all took a moral dive to the level of that scumbag, You may see it as teaching him a lesson, Was that punch to his face not enough?

Why did you have to demean your own character by stooping to the scumbags lever?

Because we are rock boys and we don't take **** from scumbags, the only one who demean his character was himself by getting beaten up by a few white collar boys

they probably kicked him out of the gang after that, so maybe he is not a scumbag anymore so some good might have come from it all

Because we are rock boys and we don't take **** from scumbags, the only one who demean his character was himself by getting beaten up by a few white collar boys

they probably kicked him out of the gang after that, so maybe he is not a scumbag anymore so some good might have come from it all

Will people please stop feeding this troll?

But he looks hungry =/

Loved the priest remark :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Will the real ross O'Carroll Kelly please stand up?

although I do wish trolls used correct grammer,context, punctuation, spelling etc.

I can just see the conversation with his dad.

"oooh daddy, today roysh,me and the goys were near the northside, and loike these four total skobies storted on us.So me and the boys loike totally went for them. It was loike amazing and loike the only skoibie who didn't loike kak himself and run away, we threw his phone into the liffey."

"Well done son,need to keep them in their place. I hope you got his details, in case you loike hurt yourself and need to loike sue"

"I know roysh, these skobies are out of control. "

ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

impersonating some D4 'rugger' type. Its the most obvious troll in the history of trollery
    I can't believe anyone is taking it seriously. It didn't happen. That guy doesn't exist. He's an invented internet persona by some wiseguy in the midlands I'd bet.

Agreed. He's not who he says it is. Coming home from temple bar to Blackrock and then they hit the Liffey? Threw the phone in the canal, threw the phone in the Liffey? Scumbags are moved on in Temple Bar, it's unusual to get hassle there, he just picked a well known generic Dublin spot. He doesn't know Dublin. He reckons he's a "Rock boy", private school, rugby etc, yet he can hardly spell and doesn't use punctuation.

It's a spoof.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

lightening wrote: »
    Agreed. He's not who he says it is. Coming home from temple bar to Blackrock and then they hit the Liffey? Threw the phone in the canal, threw the phone in the Liffey? Scumbags are moved on in Temple Bar, it's unusual to get hassle there, he just picked a well known generic Dublin spot. He doesn't know Dublin. He reckons he's a "Rock boy", private school, rugby etc, yet he can hardly spell and doesn't use punctuation.

It's a spoof.

1.We had to get the 7n bus so we walked up to the ha penny bridge and then the guy took a swing at my mate and that's where his phone is in the Liffey today if the owner he robbed it off wants it back:rolleyes:

2 And the reason I used Canal was to enlighten people reading that are from outside of Dublin eg Mayo in-case they thought it was something else other than a canal.

3 I can spell very well thank you

4. A spoof, we use that term in relation to computers not pranks go get an Education you Moronic

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Lies make baby Jesus cry.

So do scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

And the reason I used Canal was to enlighten people reading that are from outside of Dublin eg Mayo in-case they thought it was something else other than a canal.

What? Sorry, makes no sense. What canal are you talking about, there is no canal near Temple bar. Most Mayo people are more familiar with Dublin than you are. Back to school Pinocchio!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Because we are rock boys and we don't take **** from scumbags
    Aye, agreed. Rock scumbags indeed.

Advertisement