Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help with my Tocco Lite

• 10-01-2010 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Im having trouble with Youtube on my tocco lite. Every time i click on 'Watch Video' it says connecting then 'Connection Failed'. Im on o2 and its really frustrating. Is there any sort of software i can download which will allow me to watch vids?

need all the help i can get!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ToasterSparks

The Tocco Lite is unable to access videos online such as Youtube. Something to do with it not being a 3G phone I think. Maybe there's a way around this, but as far as I know Youtube is off limits, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ryan_w94

i have a tocco lite and i can get youtube videos no problem but im sorry i cnt say y ur not able to :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Op you could try using the emTube app. Its a good app. You shouldn't really need it though. Its probably just a little setting in the phone.

http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/007/12/emtube_freeware_flv_player_and_yt_client.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ToasterSparks

Really? I was in a Vodafone store last month and someone came in with this exact query, and they told a Tocco Lite customer with this query what I said above previously. My genuine apologies for thinking the staff were competent at their job!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paud.....

thanks ill try this app and see how it goes!

wish me luck ha!

• Advertisement
Advertisement