Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crayon physics pay what you want

Options
  • 10-01-2010 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.crayonphysics.com/

i know theres a humongous thread on here (i cant find it) but now the creator is doing a pay what you want to special on it.

1st game i ever played was Combat on Atari 2600 since then i have played and paid for almost every step of the video game evolution ladder from Mario to Zelda to unamed dude in Ico.

This game is fairly high up on my list of games that changed the world of video gaming forever its absolutley brilliant albeit easy but its fun, simple pure electronic fun. Its premise may end out in a small cutscene in halo 9 but the ingenuity here is simply amazing.

its worth whatever you can afford to pay for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Remember, the developers dont get anything unless you pay at least $0.33, due to paypal fee's.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Yeah, I posted this in the gmaing bargains sticky.

Advertisement