Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find my real self!!

Options
  • 10-01-2010 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

As you can see this is a new screen name. I have being using EnzoScifo (without the 10) for the last year. My password (which I cant remember :o) was set up automatically on my home computer. On Jan 1st, auto was gone. The e mail address I had set up was my old work e mail address which I no longer have access to. Can someone please help me get a new password sent to my new e mail address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Let me look into this. FYI your username was Enzo Scifo (no space).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can you email hello@boards.ie from the email address you are currently using with your new username and request this please? Also, please provide any corroborating evidence you can provide, for example your old email address, and anything else you can think of that will be helpful to us.

Thanks.

Advertisement