Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an old friend Clarinbridge/Gort area

Options
  • 10-01-2010 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Just found some old photos today, and there was a lad I worked with In Cong around 1991/1992....Cyril Connolly from Clarinbridge (I think) or Gort.

If anyone knows him, I would much appreciate it if you could PM me his contact details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Maybe you could try the phonebook or even facebook? Might be a more direct option maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

hoody wrote: »
    Maybe you could try the phonebook or even facebook? Might be a more direct option maybe.

Ya, tried that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I don't know him but when I lived in the area there was a large Connolly family in Clarinbridge village. There may have been another large Connolly family as well, also in the village. One of the Connolly girls was in my class in secondary school.

I'll send you a pm

Advertisement