Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok so i think

Options
  • 10-01-2010 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

im ****kkeddd!!!!!!!!!!!

but like 5 months, if i start studying so hard from tommorow until then i could do very good dont u think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

If you sober up in time, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭AJ STYLES

ha sligobrewer, u on foot.ie yeah? irishultra here? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

AJ STYLES wrote: »
    im ****kkeddd!!!!!!!!!!!

but like 5 months, if i start studying so hard from tommorow until then i could do very good dont u think?

you should start studying now, i did my leaving last year and left it too late to start studying i didnt do as well as i should have. if you start now it will be well worth it when you get your results back..... and dont worry too much about the pres! goodluck!

thanks. yeah i did ok for xmas exams and im assured an a1 in french!!! lucky for some :D

i dont really know what i want to do but maby economics with languages(french and maby japanese) but i dont evn no if this course exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

theres a business course in UL and you can take it with Japanese french or German and you can major in economics in second year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

You're in the same boat as me an like 80% of the rest of the year(atleast in my school).....unless you're going for high ponits course like medicine,vetinary etc you should do fine if you just put in a few hours 5-6 days a week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭sean0

I didn't start studying yet either... so far this year has been a good laugh.I plan to start some sort of study routine this week though.A few years from now i'll probably look back and want to give myself a slap for not taking it seriously from the start of the year but eh five months to go so still lots of time, I should be ok,I hope :eek:

ye i mean obviously you would need to be properly dedicated but 5 months imo is a long time if you study efficently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Never too late to begin studying, every little makes a difference.

Start with English. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

AJ STYLES wrote: »
    ye i mean obviously you would need to be properly dedicated but 5 months imo is a long time if you study efficently.

Thats what i'm sorta banking on TBH!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I *need* to start studying soon if I want to meet any sort of target (sports science in UL).

The worst thing is this pre in the middle of it all, I think its important not to aim your study around that.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I need to get a move on both with school work and portfolio work but it's not easy trying to balance the two =/.
    But as said it's a fairly long distance between now and the real thing, I'm not going to kill myself with work for the mocks.

Advertisement