Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running out of novel things to do now you've turned 18? Look no further!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I got to give blood for the first time, I was always too anemic before. It was fine except I stumbled getting up, and the nurse thought I was fainting and I had to explain that I'm actually just really clumsy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Got a letter in the post today advising of the next clinic in my area. I should be able to make it this time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

*casual bump*

If any of ye live in Dublin or Cork, I'd advise you to get to the permanent clinics. I was in D'Olier Street yesterday, and it was quiet. I went in at five, left at six, and saw maybe eight other people?

They are running low, and if you can donate it makes a difference.

Advertisement