Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Industrial Estates/Parks and the current cold snap

Options
  • 10-01-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Just wondering anyone has any ideas who would be responsible managing the state of a private industrial estate in the current conditions?

Cheers
    Whitey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

God :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Moved from motors. Mods, sorry if not the right place

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

whiteboard wrote: »
    Just wondering anyone has any ideas who would be responsible managing the state of a private industrial estate in the current conditions?

Cheers
    Whitey

would it be the individual private owners?
    or maybe a managemnet company similar to the management companies used in housing schemes.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

Ye, I thought it might come down to the individual relationship.contract. I have lodged a query with the landlord to see what the craic is the estate in question. The reason I ask (and posted in motors to start) was I came a cropper in my car the other day at work; there had been no effort made to clear/treat the roads in the estate and it just wasnt to be my day. I havent had it looked at yet but there looks to be damage to the front axle/wishbone.

Heres hoping.....

Advertisement