Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christie Moore Gigs August/september 2010

Options
  • 10-01-2010 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi there My mum and Dad are flying over from New Zealand in August and my Dad is an AVID fan of Christie Moore LOVES him to bits, does anyone know how I could go about getting a heads up on his concert venues or dates for August/Sept? I have checked his website but they are only showing til July. It is a once and a lifetime opportunity as they are travelling from so far away. I would love for their wish to come true and to be able to see Christie live in concert. Cheers! Oh does Christie have an email address for fans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Hi there My mum and Dad are flying over from New Zealand in August and my Dad is an AVID fan of Christie Moore LOVES him to bits, does anyone know how I could go about getting a heads up on his concert venues or dates for August/Sept? I have checked his website but they are only showing til July. It is a once and a lifetime opportunity as they are travelling from so far away. I would love for their wish to come true and to be able to see Christie live in concert. Cheers! Oh does Christie have an email address for fans?

I'm sure he'll be tipping about somewhere during those months.

If you want to get in touch or send a message use his guestbook, he reads it regularly and responds to a fair few postings. I'd wait till at least next week before posting as he said he wouldn't be about till the New Year plus he has the Vicar Street gigs at the moment.

Advertisement