Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GFWL: Games?

Options
  • 10-01-2010 12:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Am online most of today. Send me an IM if you want to fight. trainslaughing@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

What's your tag? I can't say for sure if I'll be playing today, also I dunno if its a good idea having your e-mail address there like that, don't spam bots search for such things?

Also you might end up with loads of boxer videos in your in-box :eek:

KIDDING

:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

trainslaughing is my gamer tag on both GFWL and Steam. I'm not always logged into SF4, so just hit me up with an IM or msg if you wanna play :)

its a secondary email address anyway so I'm not worried about it being spammed to bits ;)

I shall add you, I've not been playing on the pc version recently as I've installed win7 and come to the realisation that there's input lag in win7 for some reason, I dunno wtf. I've just not had a chance to sort it so I've been on the ps3 version when I have had a chance to play. Having said that I mainly play on the PC so I'll have to sort that soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

I have Win7 and haven't noticed any significant problems. Lag is only an issue whenever my bandwidth is compromised

Yeah as I'm learning stick it was ages before I noticed. But I stuck my ps3 pad in the other day and instantly noticed a delay for inputs, in training mode!!

While its perfect on my XP install. I'm running win7 64, I never bothered with drivers I just installed the thing so I reckon some updated mobo drivers should help.

It might even be a pre-rendered frames issue with the graphics drivers. I had that set to 0 on my xp install.

• Advertisement

went to add you and its seems you already tried to add me, so yeah I'm therealsisko if your ever lookin to play.

Advertisement