Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Charlesland to meet Finnegan Luas shuttle

Options
  • 10-01-2010 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I cannot work out (correctly) the bus times from Charlesland so please help .. !

What bus would I need to get from Charlesland in order to catch the 8.30am Luas bus to Sandyford (from Southern Cross). I will catch it from the main street in Bray.

Coming back is there a specific stop on the main street in Bray to get back to Charlesland and do they run regularly around 6pm?

Thanks

CC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

What bus would I need to get from Charlesland in order to catch the 8.30am Luas bus to Sandyford

A little white boxy one with a meter in it :D

Sorry cc dont know about those pesky Finnegan buses

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

:D I wondered what they were ...

Car was in accident coming off N11 ramp last week and have to get in tomorrow.

Might be pricing you for the journey if things get desperate! It looks like it's thawing though so may have a lift ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

:D I wondered what they were ...

Car was in accident coming off N11 ramp last week and have to get in tomorrow.

Might be pricing you for the journey if things get desperate! It looks like it's thawing though so may have a lift ..

Ooh mate, sorry to hear that. Have hardly worked at all. I'm more frightened of the other drivers than the snow!

I think its defo thawing. I would be surprised if it wasnt ok to drive tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

84x comes by Charlesland at between 7:50 and 8:00 intge morning and would have you at southern cross by 8:30 no worries.

In the evening 184 bus stop is opposite the Central Garage next to the Finnegans stop. It's regular enough, but check www.dublinbus.ie for a timetable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

It will still cost you €3.50 if you get off at the Southern cross or Brewery rd, you can get the Red devil from there also.

OR if you have a travel 90 ticket.

730 84x to Whites cross (50min ride approx) and use your same ticket on the 114 into SIE.

Evening time theres plenty of X's between 1645-1830 from the city (board at Brewery rd or Whites cross only).

Check here in the am before travelling http://www.dublinbus.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

That's really really helpful - thanks.

Advertisement