Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skis

• 10-01-2010 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

anywhere to hire em out in the city?

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

I think Altitude in Ballybricken do it.

Are things that bad in the city? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

on a sunday lol nah,flat plastic and some string would do:D down bunkers hill ya go:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Ya could ski through the park at this stage id say. Looks like its gettin heavier here :eek:

Yeah also taking suggestions for ghetto skis. Where would i get flat plastic that shape? :p

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Ya could ski through the park at this stage id say. Looks like its gettin heavier here :eek:

Yeah also taking suggestions for ghetto skis. Where would i get flat plastic that shape? :p

peoples drainpipes:D cut in to shape,hey presto,ghetto skis

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

Get some wavin pipe (drainpipe) and cut it in half! perfect!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Tape a couple of hurleys over yer runners and wrap them with a few of them plastic bags from the market off you go. If you want to get fancy use some fireplace pokers for poles and you'll be stylin!

Advertisement