Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burritos N Blues

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Do they do take out? Or better still, delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cosmic wrote: »
    Do they do take out? Or better still, delivery?

They do takeout but not delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 panch

Went to boojum yesterday, really nice staff but while the burrito was massive, it was basically a ball of rice, beans and water/juice. Didn't enjoy it at all! It was like biting into a tasty water balloon!

Pablo and burritos and blues seem to have the portions right.

Yeah bbs you can eat in or takeaway, don't know about delivery but heading there for lunch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

panch wrote: »
    Yeah bbs you can eat in or takeaway, don't know about delivery but heading there for lunch!!

Let me know if you see a delivery menu! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Tusky wrote: »
    Just noticed burritos and blues are on citydeal today. You pay 3.20 and get 8 euros worth of food.

Heres my affiliate link if youre feeling nice: http://www.citydeal.ie/in/.lG5Krs

If you would rather not use the affiliate link, heres the normal link: http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin

Either way, massive burrito/tacos/quesadillas for 3.20 is great value (60% off). 11 hours until deal ends.

Thanks for this. I saw the offer before I saw your link but I agree it's great. Burritos are really tasty and €3.20 is great value indeed. Just signed up for 6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Celebrate like a Bull

Just back from lunch in B&Bs, it was packed again. They are doing great trade and i know why. They make it in front of you so you know it is fresh, the ingredients are tasty and plentiful, and the place is cool. I always eat in a restaurant that is busy, for obvious reasons!
    Didn't see this offer in 'citydeal' though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GAA_GC

Stuffed.com ..... Popped into B&B's after all that talk this morning. Well worth my trip over...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Just bought the deal from citydeal so will give them another go, went on the opening night and to be honest was not that impressed, I got that grumpy guy a few have mentioned already, he just threw everything together, barely got any sour cream or salsa, it's not like there was a big queue either.

Hopefully it will be better next visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 panch

They haven't had an opening night yet!!0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

panch wrote: »
    They haven't had an opening night yet!!0

As in I went the first night that they opened?!

Will give them another go on Saturday, could have been opening day nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Locked. Nice burritos and all, but that's too much shilling from the same people over and over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement