Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Audio

• 10-01-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

Sorry for this question but does anyone know if any of the foreign satellites have an English audio stream with their programming? I am starting to look into subscribing, legally, to some package(s) on Hotbird 13E (Sky Italia, BIS, Cyfra+ etc.) but I am wondering if the programms, while the broadcast natilvley will be in the local language, will there be an audio option to switch to English?

I can remember back in the early Sky days you could get some german channels too, Sat1, RTL, Eurosport etc and there was a way to swithc audio to get the english stream.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Sky Italia and Cyfra can be switched to English if it is the native language of the programme.

Some providers only offer this sometimes. For example Sky Germany only sometimes provide English audio whilst on other occasions they do not for some reason.

Advertisement