Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much trade-infor 06/07 Opel Zafira?

• 10-01-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much you could expect to get for trading in an 06/07 Opel Zafira 1.6 Club to a dealer in Dublin and/or in the West?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Depends a lot on what you are trading in for, buying another Opel from another Opel dealer will likely get the best price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

How long is a piece of string?

The important figure is the cost to trade up figure and that will vary from garage to garage and depend entirely on what you are trading up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Frezzin

I forgot to say lets assume the car is in good nick, without scratches or damage int/ext, and that it has 60k miles on it.

Thing is, I'm trying to find a baseline trade-in value, I'm not trying to trade one of these in myself to buy a new car. I need a baseline so I can figure out how much dealers are marking them up when they sell the cars on the used market. If anyone knows a percentage that'd help too, but I figured more people would know how much they got for trade-in value rather than know a markup percentage... :)

Advertisement