Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry plans on Vodafone

Options
  • 10-01-2010 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anybody been able to get the BlackBerry Internet Service on a pay as you go plan with Vodafone? I was in the shop on Henry Street today and there was a lot of uncertainty but in the end they said no.

Failing that's what's the cheapest way to get the BlackBerry Internet Service with Vodafone? They were pushing a €35 per month contract with a 12 month (down from 18 as I have the device already) contract.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cant get the BIS on prepay on any network. Just have to go billpay either o2 or vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just to add, if you want to stick to prepay you could still use the handset, and browse the internet, but you want have any of the blackberry services, if thats any help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 blogger636

Hi
    i am thinking of getting a blackberry on the vodafone network as there is a new offer from vodafone http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/pay-as-you-go-phones/blackberry/ (see here) but i would love to know if there are any internet add ons to minimize the amount of credit used by internet usage!

hope someone can help as this offer is brliant and i wouldnt mind paying €10 or €20 euro for an internet/txt/call add on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Davy wrote: »
    Cant get the BIS on prepay on any network. Just have to go billpay either o2 or vodafone

Might want to scratch that comment, Vodafone now offer BIS on payg, source is me, i have one (also look on their site http://www.vodafone.ie/offers/payg-blackberry/)

Advertisement