Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Dublin SnowBall Fight 2010 - Stories and Pics thread!

Options
  • 10-01-2010 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

So if anyone of you were around Dublin City last night you will have bourne witness to some of the most epic snowball fights since time began along with other general madness.
    Absolute legend of the night had to be the guy who skiied in normal shoes down Westmoreland Street holding on to the back of a car - causing a temporary halt in snowball fighting and mass hilarity.

Anyone got any other good stories and/or pics ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Well us people in Lucan had an amazing snowfight. Im small and agile :P

Dublin and Cork need to have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Never thought i'd say it but.. dublin forum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Good craic allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Absolute legend of the night had to be the guy who skiied in normal shoes down Westmoreland Street holding on to the back of a car - causing a temporary halt in snowball fighting and mass hilarity.
    I'm not sure if the owner of the car would agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

phasers wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the owner of the car would agree.

Possibly. It wasn't really obvious whether they were mates or he just grabbed on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH. All new posters please read the charter here before posting.

Advertisement