If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo SR607 Quote

Options
  • 10-01-2010 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,

Just looking for a quote with delivery to Dublin for the Onkyo SR607 (Black). Unless you happen to have a demo unit lying around!!!! :)

I would be willing to pick it up in Dublin if that would suit.

Thanks a million,
    Hope you have a great New Year.

Regards,
    Robbie.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Digilink wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just looking for a quote with delivery to Dublin for the Onkyo SR607 (Black). Unless you happen to have a demo unit lying around!!!! :)

I would be willing to pick it up in Dublin if that would suit.

Thanks a million,
    Hope you have a great New Year.

Regards,
    Robbie.

Robbie,

Nothing Open box at the moment in 607's I'm afraid - a Black 607 I can do from stock at £339.95 / €389.99 however I do have one Denon AVR1910 Brand spanking new in Dublin but boxless (Customer changed for an AVR2310 within a week) which I can do at £369.95 / €409.99 which is a completely spanking red hottie deal!

Keep me posted if you are interested,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.