Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats The Upgrade Version Of A Triton T90si

• 10-01-2010 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

I have a Triton T90si shower and it packed up this morning. Now I've found replacement pumps on the net for €140 delivered but it might just be as cheap to replace the complete shower. Thing is the T90si has been replaced by a new model and I dont know what it is. I wanted to get the same model so that all the fittings would be the same. Can anybody help me!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

T90 XR exact same shower but a bow shape bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

T90 XR exact same shower but a bow shape bar.

Excellent stuff , thanks a bunch. Do I take it then that its just a case of un-bolting the old one and pluging in the new one so to speak ( minus the electricity and with some plummers tape :D obviously )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Excellent stuff , thanks a bunch. Do I take it then that its just a case of un-bolting the old one and pluging in the new one so to speak ( minus the electricity and with some plummers tape :D obviously )

Prity much there might be a slight difference on the handset

Advertisement